Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

apeSoft Mood

Comments

• Has AU appeared in any of the betas yet?

• @Arpseechord said:
    Very impressive indeed plus a sampler. Sounds good to me, another impressive program from apesoft!
    Notice I used the word impressive twice :)

I'm impressed :D

• @skiphunt said:
    I'm loving the sound of this synth.. lots of ways to twist up the sound. It was a little doing, and some clarification from the dev, but this app is capable of some very interesting sound. :)

I think this will definitely be a keeper :)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Arpseechord said:
    Very impressive indeed plus a sampler. Sounds good to me, another impressive program from apesoft!
    Notice I used the word impressive twice :)

I'm impressed :D

Why thank you! My previous comment was well considered and weighed . I'm most impressed with myself. :)

• Can someone explain to me how the sampler works ? Can it actually pitch the sample according to midi input ? Still not used to apesoft stuff yet....

• I just love this lfo on every possible dial awesomeness! Can every app please do this next update please?

Whoot, get to test Poly now!

• @realdavidai said:
    Has AU appeared in any of the betas yet?

Not in any of mine, can't wait though

• I wish the Apesoft developer would sell his mini lfo app to all other developers to implement, would be great :)

@AudioGus said:
    I just love this lfo on every possible dial awesomeness! Can every app please do this next update please?

Whoot, get to test Poly now!

• All I know is the more I use it, the more I love it.

The sound to me is Animoog meets Model 15.

• keytracking on the SBO is super fun, but the phase reset on note is occasionally lagging

• @RustiK said:
    All I know is the more I use it, the more I love it.

The sound to me is Animoog meets Model 15.

That's serious!!

• edited April 2017

I love how the sound can be BIG and cut through Egoist chaos and heavy beats but also can do lovely blipper burpy and dreamy.

• It's> @RustiK said:

All I know is the more I use it, the more I love it.

Amen to that. It just keeps growing on me, and I'm constantly going back to it

• Can't wait to try out some more presets from some proper synth programmers because I haven't had the chance to make many yet.

• edited April 2017

omg. I think the new update has poly. Gonna test it out :D

Edit:- Yep. I'm in love. The poly is awesome :D

• edited April 2017

Oh my god, the poly...and the improved mod!

This synth is a top-fiver

• This thread should not be allowed. It's unbearable. Not beeing a beta tester, that is. Stoppit!

• When is the release ?

Feeling excited again.

• Anyone care to share screenshots?

• Poly is definitely a game changer, and I figured out how to map the mod wheel to the xlfo to get vibrato, and now this thing is REALLY on fire. I built my standard Moog-style bass and Juno-esque saw patch to get going, then I went for something very different for me. I set slow lfos for every parameter I could find that affected pitch - all 3 oscillators, the FM bit, the ring mod... I set a slow attack and and long decay with reverb and delay and I got this ridiculous phasey morphy sound. God bless apeSoft's many, many oscillators!

• @Samu said:
    Anyone care to share screenshots?

• Also, the sample editor and FM section.

• @oat_phipps said:

@Samu said:

Thanks!

If I've read the UI correctly 'warp' in the mixer is the level of the 'sampler'?

The 'ring modulator' leaves a few questions. It looks like it's has a dedicated 'modulator wave' instead of using one of the regular oscillators. It's no big deal really since I suspect it can be made to track the keyboard anyway :)

FM Options seem to cover 2OP FM more than well.

This will be a superb complement to the sample-based synthesis available in BM3 ;)
    (I suspect I'll get a 'Go' soonish so I can start sharing screenshots).

• Exciting times!

• I am so looking forward to this one.
    apeSoft rOOLS!

• Nice to use in the fx slot of AUM or AB too :)

• This synth is just fat and sic. ApeSoft are an amazing outfit of renegade synth brainiacs.

• @oat_phipps said:

@Samu said:

That selected wave form on the Xlfo is my favorite!

• Ok. What is an xflo?

• Xlfo must be lfo's big brother.