Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Modular Synth.

Hope it's on the bus or at the stop

Comments

• Interesting! :-D

• I love Audulus and I know I'm going to love this as well. The website says it will have AB support as well.

• edited August 2013

My my.

• finally.I was waiting for one in a"classic"outfit.

• Insta buy, insta cord mess. Hope it comes with lots of presets!

http://newteevee.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/cable-mess.jpg

• First i hope it sounds as good as it looks.

• I think/hope the dev learned a lot from developing Rythm Synth, which had a lot of different synths but sound wise it's a bit...uneven.

• "Early September pending app review." / PulseCodeInc

(From the YouTube comments)

Awesome, so next week probably then.

• I see that intro and I think "Reason". Dunno why ... :)

• Yes, a variety of presets for any new app is much appreciated.

• Looks Iike it could be another neat learning tool for me, who knew nothing about synthesisers before I started my iOS adventure but has now learned a lot (but has a lot more to learn).

• I have a small MOTM modular synth setup and love the sight of millions of patchcords, but it is hard to get very excited about "modular" softsynths. Many softsynths are already have modulation matrices and are highly routable even if they don't have the look of old-school modulars. I will definitely check out this synth and I hope it delivers a lot at a reasonable price (IAPs).

• edited September 2013

So from reading discchord.com it seems to be either $0.99 per unit, or a one time $4.99 purchase which also includes all future modules (dunno if that's an intro deal or not). But it also comes with a lot of free units to start with, so however you look at it it's not exactly something that'll break your bank (if those numbers are correct).

Also, I didn't know this app was universal, but it is and runs on iPhone too. Palm sounds just put up a pic with a "coming soon..." ...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-e3fsT7_xmzE/UiblrKML35I/AAAAAAAAW2Y/Fk4e7rdJook/s1600/IMG_0311.jpg

• $4.99 sounds like a good price to me, as long as it sounds good too. :-)

• I love Audulus, I love Jasuto... But i love jacks and patch cables more. Sold!