Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CoreMIDI as an output option in AB3

Can we have CoreMIDI as an output option in the MIDI router to enable sending processed midi out to CoreMIDI enabled apps

Comments

• I messaged Jonatan recently and AUM will get an update fairly soon where you can output midi from AB3 to AUM and so can use it on core midi apps in AUM. so that will be good. :)

• @Carnbot said:
    I messaged Jonatan recently and AUM will get an update fairly soon where you can output midi from AB3 to AUM and so can use it on core midi apps in AUM. so that will be good. :)

:) That would help for sure

• Or if you could load the effects into midi flow app that would be quite cool as well.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Or if you could load the effects into midi flow app that would be quite cool as well.

Or directly in Cubasis, ModStep, AUM, FL Studio

• @AndyPlankton said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    Or if you could load the effects into midi flow app that would be quite cool as well.

True, but I don't think that would be possible FL studio 3 doesn't even have midi out.

• @BiancaNeve said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@BiancaNeve said:

True, but I don't think that would be possible FL studio 3 doesn't even have midi out.

Yes, my FL Studio inclusion was a bit tongue-in-cheek......Gadget is not in there either :D

• edited April 2017

So until the problem of not being able to route Core midi to AB3 has been solved if you have an iCA4+ or similar it's easy to remap a port to allow Core midi back in to Audiobus via the hardware midi interface on the same ipad.

I say easy but I always find this stuff a bit head scratching. It's easy after you've done it ;)

....and you could do it this way out of Audiobus too, but I have done that yet.