Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How I make my coffee

edited April 2017 in Creations

Contrary to popular demand, here's the video of the week!

Made using coffee from Home Bargains, which is only £1.49 per pack, but isn't half bad actually. Sometimes I have it black, sometimes with a dash of milk, like this.

All of this was created and produced this morning on the iPad Pro - nothing else was used. The iPad was propped up on a couple of books, sideways orientation. It is a bit of an experiment in shooting HD video in portrait - something I previously frowned on, but now I'm starting to see the utility in it. Plus, the coffee cup is upright anyway. It was a bit of an experiment with youtube and seeing it on the telly (which is how I see almost all of my youtube) in intentional portrait mode.

The music was done just after shooting the video, using Fugue Machine (one of the sequences I had from my Audulus self-transpose experiments) and Moog Model 15, a patch I'd made earlier this morning and all the manipulation is in the 921 vco - the clamping point mainly.

Slapped it together carefully in Fume Allusion, and uploaded it. This is only the second time I've used LumaFusion, I didn't know how to save and start a new project, so it just sat there since I did the Korg DWGS vid a while back.

Comments

• Very cool. What's not to like... Coffee, ipad............music.......... All good!

• Nice :)

Although I recommend an Aeropress.
    I agree too that vertical portrait shooting is definitely an interesting format relevant for mobile viewing etc.

• Cool video. I prefer my old school percolator. Well not completely old school, its an electric version not a stove top but it makes the best coffee. All stainless Steal. Put in some fresh ground 8 o'Clock coffee, plug it in, and it makes a beautiful sound.

• Very oddly cool Mister Ian. I just can't get my head around portrait. I KNOW the world is watching on their phone, but I'm like a puzzled dog always wanting to know what's going on outside of the shot. It feels so constrained and weird. Which it wouldn't if I watched on my phone which I won't...

• I watch most of my TV in portrait mode .... well actually the TV is in landscape with me lying on the couch :D

• edited April 2017

Very psychoactive video

• I had planned to forego coffee this morning, but now how can I

• Decent. Cool music. Another for Aeropress + 'S' filter. Find that paper filters keep hold of all those scrumptious oils for themselves.

• For me it is fresh ground by myself and then brewed in one of these

• I thought english only drink tea and beer.

• Aeropress is my approach.

• @Proto said:
    I thought english only drink tea and beer.

Broiled tea at that

• @oat_phipps said:

@Proto said:

Broiled tea at that

I knew it.
    Proof of english coffee with a little bit of milk added :

• @Proto said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Proto said:

Broiled tea at that

I knew it.
    Proof of english coffee with a little bit of milk added :

That's Irish, though. Nothing to do with England.

Although, it is what was originally known as a Stout Porter, which doesn't come from Dublin much, it came from London's Docklands - where I live.

• @Proto said:

Coffee usually, and Brandy.....I'm refined I is.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Proto said:

What! Brandy! From your neck of the concrete, i thought you'd be on the - Quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of white Choclate mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a spoon of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred.... added to your pint of Boddies. :)

• edited April 2017

@Bluepunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Proto said:

What! Brandy! From your neck of the concrete, i thought you'd be on the - Quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of white Choclate mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a spoon of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred.... added to your pint of Boddies. :)

Lyrics already written for next month then Mister Punk?

• @AndyPlankton said:
    For me it is fresh ground by myself and then brewed in one of these

x2

• I'd like to hear more about these "Audulus self-transpose experiments" and a making of video for the Model 15 patch :)

• @Bluepunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Proto said:

that's my steez

• edited April 2017

This is the Missus Goodyear and I with our modern morning coffee apparatus:

• edited April 2017

Are you truly responsible for how you are? (Probably best to have coffee first...)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Bluepunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Proto said:

Lyrics already written for next month then Mister Punk?

First line sussed at least. Make use of the comprehensive barrister training received at Greggs. Oh, you haven't tried yet? :)

• edited April 2017

+1 for aeropress. The cheapest way to make espresso at home imo!

• This stuff is beyond obscene, I should make a track honoring this magnificent gift of the beverage Gods.

Seriously if you dig tea this Bigelow Caramel tea is insanely good, try it out...

• @Bluepunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Proto said:

That's the kids with their frappe this and frappe that !! :D :D

• edited April 2017

I'm a coffee geek
    Espresso all the way, roast my own beans

• @soundklinik said:
    I'm a coffee geek
    Espresso all the way, roast my own beans

How ? What do you need to do that ?