Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video...WIZIBEL by KLEVGR Tutorial and Preview of 2 New Themes that are Coming Soon

Here is my Tutorial on using WIZIBEL by KLEVGR.

This version of WIZIBEL is a BETA version but only in so much as it has two new themes, which is what I show you here.

Johan at KLEVGR has asked me to point out that since this is the BETA thing may change slightly with the new themes.

Comments

• Brilliant, thanks Doug. The new themes make this a lot more interesting to me - any idea when they'll be out?

• @MonzoPro said:
    Brilliant, thanks Doug. The new themes make this a lot more interesting to me - any idea when they'll be out?

No I have no clue but i don't think it will be long

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Brilliant, thanks Doug. The new themes make this a lot more interesting to me - any idea when they'll be out?

No I have no clue but i don't think it will be long

Great, I'll have to get this when it's updated.

• Thanks for the preview @thesoundtestroom ! I've been loving Wizibel a ton already.

• edited April 2017

I wasn't going to get this at first because it seemed too limited for my use. But the Ken Burns-esque slideshow effect in the beta has enough control to make this worth while.

Just confirmed with the dev that this feature and the themes in this beta will be included in the next update for free and not IAPs. I went ahead and just bought it because today is the last day of the sale, and making a quickie video to go with new track is a pain on my iPhone. Doable of course, but more fiddly than I'd like. And since this one is universal, it'll be cool to use on the iPhone.

I made a short, simple and quickie video on my iPhone using quick iPhone snap/vids with LumaFusion/Hyperspektiv/Blocs Wave/Droneo/AUM yesterday to kill time while my wife shopped, and it took me longer with the iPhone than I liked. Would've preferred something simpler for the small screen like the beta version of Wizibel. If you agree, grab it quick while it's still on sale! :)

Wizibel by Klevgränd produkter AB
    https://appsto.re/us/7c_Ufb.i

• Glad to hear there's more in the pipe. Probably wouldn't have bought this but Klevgränd.

• I think KLEVGRAND will continue to add themes

• Far out. I like it. Bought it earlier when it came out. It's getting better all the time.

• Thanks, Doug! Just grabbed it before the sale ends :smile:

• Yeah me too. Pretty cool actually, even with the current themes, but looking forward to the two new ones.

• @thesoundtestroom Doug, nice track I really dig it. I've been waiting years for something like this to come along. I would have bought it sooner had I known.

@skiphunt Instagram allows vids longer than 15 seconds now? I really dig your vibe too. Is that a proccessed bong pull I hear?

• Have t made a video in a while but love the ease and Sir Doug's video sold it to me. :)

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    @thesoundtestroom Doug, nice track I really dig it. I've been waiting years for something like this to come along. I would have bought it sooner had I known.

@skiphunt Instagram allows vids longer than 15 seconds now? I really dig your vibe too. Is that a proccessed bong pull I hear?

They allow up to 60secs now. And with regard to the bong pull... I wish! ;) No, that's Droneo. :)

• Yeah, I love this app so much. I'm trying to not make videos with it every day of the week. Thanks @thesoundtestroom! Pumped for the update. Here's one I made, the photo was made with enlight, tangent, and a picture of a volcano I took in Guatemala:

• @BvsMV
    Very washed-out and electroey, Iike it. Nice choice of photo for that template. It makes the sound waves appear to be like moving mountains

• @thesoundtestroom
    Hey Doug, I really enjoy the track you made for the demo. If you get a spare moment, I'd love if you could render out that project you were demoing and post it here :)

• Not sure if it's an option in the new themes, but it'd be great if we could disable the movement/zooming effect. That way I could layer similar images using the new fade slideshow theme, suggesting simple animation/evolve.

• Hi all! The update is hopefully out by the end of this week. The intro sale will stop tomorrow (in about 24h), so if you're planning to buy it, do so asap..

@MonzoPro said:
    Not sure if it's an option in the new themes, but it'd be great if we could disable the movement/zooming effect. That way I could layer similar images using the new fade slideshow theme, suggesting simple animation/evolve.

Yes that'll be possible in the slideshow theme. (just set the zoom amount to zero).

We're already planning a few more themes and some tweaks on the current ones. I can't give you a release date for that, but it'll probably be out in a couple of weeks.

// Johan, Klevgränd Produkter

• @sundhage said:
    Hi all! The update is hopefully out by the end of this week. The intro sale will stop tomorrow (in about 24h), so if you're planning to buy it, do so asap..

@MonzoPro said:
    Not sure if it's an option in the new themes, but it'd be great if we could disable the movement/zooming effect. That way I could layer similar images using the new fade slideshow theme, suggesting simple animation/evolve.

Yes that'll be possible in the slideshow theme. (just set the zoom amount to zero).

We're already planning a few more themes and some tweaks on the current ones. I can't give you a release date for that, but it'll probably be out in a couple of weeks.

// Johan, Klevgränd Produkter

Brilliant! I plan to use a series of slightly altered images, so the fade to each should give the effect of a subtle evolve, if they're fixed in position that should work perfectly.

Love the ease of use of this app. I've been planning to put up some tracks on YouTube for years but never have the time. This app makes it a fast, and painless experience.

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    @thesoundtestroom
    Hey Doug, I really enjoy the track you made for the demo. If you get a spare moment, I'd love if you could render out that project you were demoing and post it here :)

Thanks, that track will be in the next Doug Woods and Colin Powell album which is another Denks and Klade adventure, it shouldn't be too long now, anyway it will be posted here when it's released

• Cool App, exactly what I was looking for to quickly generate some videos for advertising on youtube. Great.

• He he, had to try this out. Here goes: https://youtube.com/watch?v=cu6udVUOI-Q

• Thanks @Blipsford_Baubie! @MonzoPro I was in the same boat as you, I think I'll crank out some more once this next update hits.

• what is WIZIBEL best rival app?

• I can see this 'look' become a post standard for a lot of folks on YT, at least for a while. Good to hear more tweaks are in the pipe, with a little more flexibility I think this could really inhabit a vacuum.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I can see this 'look' become a post standard for a lot of folks on YT, at least for a while. Good to hear more tweaks are in the pipe, with a little more flexibility I think this could really inhabit a vacuum.

The 'look' put me off at first - I don't want my vids to look like templates, but the new themes allow more customisation, and disabling the zoom for example, turns it into a nifty slideshow creator.

• edited April 2017

@kobamoto said:
    what is WIZIBEL best rival app?

I was hoping the free Apple Clips app would do something similar, unfortunately not. Maybe iMovie, but I've never used it.

Before I bought this I tried knocking out a quick video in LumaFusion. It started by opening a previous project and telling me half the items were missing, but no problem I was stating a new project. I then spent about 15 minutes trying to find the button to create a new one before giving up.

For me, WIZIBEL does the job (or will do with the new theme update) quickly, and painlessly, and looks the business. I've got hundreds of tracks to upload, and it'd take months in LumaFusion. As someone who doesn't really do a lot of video work, this is a timely, helpful app, and leaves me free to concentrate on making silly noises.

• You can get some groovy effects pretty quickly with this and lumafx.

• FYI: The update is submitted to iTunes, and with some luck it'll be out before the weekend. We'll release it as soon as it has passed. We're right now working on a few new features; multiple colors and images in some of the existing themes, a few new themes and the possibility to globally add a watermark image.

• @sundhage said:
    FYI: The update is submitted to iTunes, and with some luck it'll be out before the weekend. We'll release it as soon as it has passed. We're right now working on a few new features; multiple colors and images in some of the existing themes, a few new themes and the possibility to globally add a watermark image.

Brilliant, thanks.