Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KRFT 1.5 sneak peak..

Comments

• They did it again folks!

• @Alex fox said:

Not working for me......maybe only beta users can see it....sob....sob....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Alex fox said:

Not even in beta yet

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Alex fox said:

Current release is 1.3 so won't be available for a little while.. hence "sneak peak" !

• I can view it but ... what is it revealing? Sorry, I don't get it.

• edited April 2017

@wim said:
    I can view it but ... what is it revealing? Sorry, I don't get it.

Midi out. He's sending midi to ableton

• !!!!! Yea Baby !!!!!!

• Sweeeeeeeeeet! :)

• OH WOW!

My head is still humming from the V1.4 beta (which is amazing)...

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    OH WOW!

My head is still humming from the V1.4 beta (which is amazing)...

Friday Afternoon Grrrrrr.

• I was expecting that to take a bit longer to implement. Great work!

• AWESOME!!!!!

• Im hoping ableton live pc midi as well.

• @Nicebutfun said:
    Im hoping ableton live pc midi as well.

Midi is pretty universal so it should be fine!

• @Alex fox said:

@Nicebutfun said:

Available over Bluetooth MIDI?

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@Alex fox said:

@Nicebutfun said:

Available over Bluetooth MIDI?

Bluetooth works but latency is a bit lame. Also works over WiFi but similar issues. Best solution so far is lightening cable and the free MIDI LE app.

• I've never been so excited to hear something sound so aweful! Sorry, just listened to a Don Rickles interview. Seriously, I'm beyond impressed at the level of expedited feature request implementations and continued dedication to simmering the awesome sauce.

• So this will export audio stems? Or midi???

• I'm more interested in midi between apps on the same device, and ultimately within AudioBus 3's framework. Hoping very much that core-midi at a minimum is supported, which I'm guessing is part and parcel with what you're doing already, but wanted to chime in because, midi to PC/Mac isn't of any interest to me at all at this time.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    So this will export audio stems? Or midi???

Send midi notes and commands live to other apps and devices.

• @wim said:
    I'm more interested in midi between apps on the same device, and ultimately within AudioBus 3's framework. Hoping very much that core-midi at a minimum is supported, which I'm guessing is part and parcel with what you're doing already, but wanted to chime in because, midi to PC/Mac isn't of any interest to me at all at this time.

Same.

• @wim said:
    I'm more interested in midi between apps on the same device, and ultimately within AudioBus 3's framework. Hoping very much that core-midi at a minimum is supported, which I'm guessing is part and parcel with what you're doing already, but wanted to chime in because, midi to PC/Mac isn't of any interest to me at all at this time.

It will support core midi so you can send midi between apps as well as to other devices :)

• @Alex fox said:

@wim said:

It will support core midi so you can send midi between apps as well as to other devices :)

Blimey.

• @Alex fox said:

@wim said:

You guys rock!
    AudioBus3 Midi support would be awesome too ... in your spare time. ;)

• Shoot, EZ Drummer here she comes..

Sweet.

• Amazing. This is a revolution. A new era in ios music making is anticipated. You guys have put the uk back on the map.
    Ill try to make a E5 date I promise. If only it didnt rain so much!

• Well I guess I won't be needing my apc40 much longer......