Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT Launchpad Pro or Ableton Push 2

I recently purchased Ableton Live 9 Suite and I am looking for a good controller for it. My local music store can give me a good deal on a Novation Launchpad Pro but I was also looking at getting Ableton's Push 2. Which is better? Please advise.

Comments

• if you are going to mainly work in live then push 2, by far... terrific feel and deep integration with live. bit of a masterpiece really.

lp pro is super neat for live use without a DAW.

• if you want to exclusively use Ableton Live get the push2. if you also intend on using the device with IOS get the Launchpad Pro.

• Can the LaunchPad Pro and Ableton Push 2 power off USB?

I really like the look of the Ableton Push 2. I don't really need a device for iOS as that is touch screen anyway. I can afford the Ableton Push 2 but The LaunchPad Pro is over half the price.

• @Artmuzz said:
    Can the LaunchPad Pro and Ableton Push 2 power off USB?

I really like the look of the Ableton Push 2. I don't really need a device for iOS as that is touch screen anyway. I can afford the Ableton Push 2 but The LaunchPad Pro is over half the price.

The Launchpad pro can power off usb with a Pc/Mac. but the Ipad + cck isn't enough to power it alone.
    The Ipad + CCk3 can bus power it as long as you connect a lightening power adapter to the CCk3.