Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Please rate Audiobus 3 if you like it.

13»

Comments

• @Panthemusicalgoat said:
    Done. Gave it 5 stars. Quick question tho @Michael or @Sebastian. Magellan JR works fine in ab2 but in audiobus 3 the midi is really screwed up. So weird. The midi notes are all out of tune and glissando doesn't work properly either. Dunno why audiobus 2 still seems fine tho

Cheers! Probably a question for the developer of Magellan JR, I’d say.

• @Michael said:

@DeVlaeminck said:
    So the badge is for the Audio part of AB3. Is there a way of telling which apps are compatible with AB3 MIDI before purcasing? As far as I can see, thats a seperate issue, and can only be verified by trying?

Right now, yeah – technically speaking you could do it by using the search filter on the compatible apps directory and then scrolling through the list to see if the app’s in there.

Thank you for the reply. I'm not shure I understand what you mean by this, or how to do it.

"using the search filter on the compatible apps directory" is a bit unclear to me.

Sorry for my ignorance.

• Sorry - I mean go to https://audiob.us/apps and click, say, MIDI and Inputs to show apps with that capability.

• edited October 2017

Beta testing zeeon. Noticed that export menu is too small in audiobus. Beepstreet told me to ask you guys about it. Its not entirely unusable but it could probably be resized a bit

@Michael @Sebastian

• Huh, interesting that it gets constrained to the AUX view bounds. Sadly there’s nothing I can do about that - it’s beyond my control. How does it look in GarageBand, out of curiosity? (just in case I’m wrong =))

• edited November 2017

Same issue in garageband but I think in general people will import/manage/export presets in the apps native stand-alone app window so share doesn't really matter or cause issues.

@Michael
    (also if this is a bad thread to be reporting bugs please delete my comments and let me know where to leave them in the future). Im assuming email is better

• Yup, email is best for bug reporting (just makes it easier for me to manage)