Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What happened to forum view?

When i check this page it is different now and i have to search for notifications, etc.

Comments

• It's still the same to me. Have you accidentally 'marked all as read'?

• No. Here is what i see now. When i go to the main forum page.

• Press the hamburger menu (the horizontal lines next to 'Audiobus forum'?

• Looks like you've got the desktop view rendering on your phone. At the very bottom of the page is there a a link for "mobile site"? If so, tap it. If not, you might need to wait until the cookie expires (maybe a week) or go to settings app and delete your safari cookies.

• @syrupcore said:
    Looks like you've got the desktop view rendering on your phone. At the very bottom of the page is there a a link for "mobile site"? If so, tap it. If not, you might need to wait until the cookie expires (maybe a week) or go to settings app and delete your safari cookies.

That was it. Thanks