Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free Presets for Magellan

edited November 2013 in Market Place

I started a new website for presets and made a free preset pack for Magellan. You can download the package at http://www.newwavepresets.com There are 30 presets along with 30 .wav samples. Please enjoy.

Comments

• Nice setup and I love the logo! Might want to make the header a little bigger though that the "sub-title" is really small font but love the look of everything

• Thank you very much. Yeah that sub-title is small. Thanks for the advice.

• Nice....please do some for Animoog ! I am looking for moar new sounds for that awesome synth..!!

• It's on the list. I just want to wrap up two more sets for Magellan. And after that I'll begin with other iOS synths. Thanks for your interest.

• FYI All Magellan preset packs are 50% off at www.newwavepresets.com

• How are these installed in the app?

• Hi. Thanks for your question. A file will be emailed and you import the preset pack file (.yban) through iTunes from your computer. Or you can use a mail client and choose 'Open in Magellan'. The preset pack also comes with instructions.

• Hey Jesse..just downloaded the free pack for Magellan and I goota say they are superb...will be getting the paid ones too, very good value and such a good site..nice work...I used GoodReader to unzip..worked like a charm..cool beans..

• Thanks for the feedback, glad you like them. PPG WaveGenerator will follow soon.

• Just got the freebie pack and will likely be picking up the Chiptune one. Great samples! Nicely done!

• Thank you.
    I can't believe is for free.