Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SeekBeats is on the bus

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/seekbeats/id681672176?mt=8

For me is the best DrumSynth for iOS.....I like it:)

PS: If he add the Probability feature is the new Stochastik and better...

Comments

• Wow I was just posting how I like it except it didn't have AB. @Sinapsya it has 2 random pages. They kinda give you that probability feel. Especially the one page labeled Pref.

• Yes, but you know the Stochastik? If you don't know you must try it...

• Yes I have it and love it. Only thing is Dev is no longer responding. He said he would update to AB in June. No word since.

• edited August 2013

@Sinapsya I'm not seeing a update for Seekbeats with AB in App Store.

• I'm in love with this beautiful app...

• edited August 2013

Ok. Thanks got it. Just awesome with AUFX Space in effects slot.

• edited August 2013

Yepp, awesome synth drum machine. Perfect companion to TweakyBeat and iElectribe. Works well on iPad also, although I'd liked to see this as a universal app since there's so much more on screen then in TweakyBeat.

Would also like to auto-string together patterns, like a song mode or something.

Edit...

Current feature requests from me:

• Song Mode (a la DM-1 and similar)

• Exporting sessions via email, and support "open in" for its own file format (start a beat on the iPhone, continue on it on the iPad when you get home)

• Selectable pattern length between 16 and 32 (per part/track unless that makes it more complicated).

• Universal version

• And I like to have 2-4 and 8 Bars section, and Mute Button on Live Record with pad Mode...
    And an iPad Native version with no menu' pop up like iPhone5 version (with AB toolbar more little)...
    And Midi Learn support for make a Quneo Template for Play and Record without touch the iPad ;)

• Solo and mute would be helpful in envelope page.

• Update submitted to Apple, should be out in a few days. It's now a universal application with an iPad GUI and MIDI Sync, and who knows what else.

• Great, I just bought it and was a little disappointed about the GUI on iPad. Universal app and MIDI sync is very good news.