Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 2.1 to Korg Gadget 3.0 midi recording problem

Hi,
I use Cubasis to record midi into Gadget.

Gadget
Midi input: Easy
Midi sync: Ext

Cubasis
Send midi clock
Routing, midi thru to Gadget on the selected track

Before the updates, recording started in the first scene in the first bar of the selected track in Gadget.

So, if I had 2 scenes in Gadget, each 8 bars long and I started playing from bar 12 in Cubasis, then the midi would be recorded into scene 1 In the first bar.

After the updates, if I start playing from bar 12 in Cubasis, then the midi is recorded into bar 3 of scene 2.

I don't know if Gadget or Cubasis are causing the change, but if I try to record the same midi from Auria Pro into Gadget, then it is recorded into the scene 1 bar 1 as expected.

Am I missing some new setting or is it a bug?

Thanks
White

Comments

• It sounds like Cubasis is now sending song position and Gadget is recognising it, both apps have just been updated so either or both could have had this added.

• Yes, I think so, @LFS has Cubasis been updated to send song position and if so, would it be possible to let the user deactivate this ?