Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Self-a-fuzz guitar demo

This app can achieve crazy things BUT also traditional sounding distortions.very realistic,better than distortion pedals sim.great app!
In this demo,i use An apogee jam,self a fuzz,ampkit( clean amp). That's all.
Thanks!

Comments

• @flo26 said:
    This app can achieve crazy things BUT also traditional sounding distortions.very realistic,better than distortion pedals sim.great app!
    In this demo,i use An apogee jam,self a fuzz,ampkit( clean amp). That's all.
    Thanks!

Sweet!! B)

• Sounds like Dan Auerbach's Black Keys sound!

• Thanks guys!

• Cool demo!
    Thank you!
    Like, repost, add to playlist :)

• @flo26 said:
    Thanks guys!

You seem to have this app figured out. Any chance you could give a quick rundown on how you set it up? I find sound quickly goes away in my fumbling attempts to use this app. Thanks

• I'd say that for traditional fuzz sounds,everything is on the first page.really worth to tweak the drive,balance,source and type knobs.
    You can also engage the EQ knob.then,go on the FILTER page,and tweak frequencies.it brings a lot of sonic madness

• @flo26 said:
    I'd say that for traditional fuzz sounds,everything is on the first page.really worth to tweak the drive,balance,source and type knobs.
    You can also engage the EQ knob.then,go on the FILTER page,and tweak frequencies.it brings a lot of sonic madness

I can't get anything I send through it to not completely shut down my audio, requiring a restart. I can monkey with some of the internal preset sounds, but very quickly it will also kill all audio until I restart.

I'm using an air 2 with 10.3. How are you able to use this thing at all without completely killing all audio? I'm talking about presets too.

• Problem with my post.i don't know what happened.
    Then,you can also engage vcf.go back to filter page and tweak the three knobs up on the left.It can bring nice new textures!
    One advice,tweak knobs SLOWLY.a little tweak can bring DRASTIC changes.This app can really go crazy.
    Hope ti helps a little bit.
    Have fun!
    Flo

• edited March 2017

Sorry,everytime i answer my post is a complete mess.

• Don't know what happens with this forum.

• @flo26 said:
    I use an air 1 with ios9. Something

Are you feeding this in an AB or AUM effect slot? Or, feeding directly? I can't get it to do anything to incoming audio via AUM. Seems like it should have good potential, but even with barely touching the dials and starting with a preset only, it completely loses audio.

Maybe it's related to not being compatible with iOS10'since you're still on iOS9

• It works fine on latest ios.did you think of using input level and clean input?

• edited March 2017

Sounds awesome. Wish it worked for me.
    Same as @skiphunt I think. Similar results with his other app Deregulator. So he has to fix something obviously.
    I'll wait for now before asking for a refund. But disappointing as I've lost quite a bit of time now between this and Deregulator.

• @flo26 said:
    It works fine on latest ios.did you think of using input level and clean input?

Yes, I can get clean input, but the second I adjust anything at all, it craps out with no audio at all. Can't get the audio back without restart. The dev already pulled it from the store I believe and it beta testing more. I think I'll wait until it's tested more before I troubleshoot more. I've already got a good 3hrs with this app with virtually nothing but audio shutdowns.

• We working hard with testing and already get some results.
    Looks like it's a 64bit CPU can't handle some calculations and shut of audio :)
    Need some little corrections now, test again and can get back to store.
    Hope process in being quick.
    If someone is still want to join TestFlight team - always welcome.

@Redo1 said:
    Sounds awesome. Wish it worked for me.
    Same as @skiphunt I think. Similar results with his other app Deregulator. So he has to fix something obviously.
    I'll wait for now before asking for a refund. But disappointing as I've lost quite a bit of time now between this and Deregulator.

You loosing sound on Deregulator completely or does he throw you off as a zealous bull?
    D have limiter on the end of chain and if you didn't setup it properly (have wild feedback for example) - it shut the output off to save your life :)
    If you can freely change presets - it's works as planned.