Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CrystalSynth XT updated - 28Mar17

Just downloaded the update on my iPhone 6+, and gave it a quick test in AUM...all seems fine.
Edit: This is on iOS 10.3

Comments

• So glad to see him get this onboard, there were issues with Dropbox that he was having difficulties finding...

• DB working now!!! Awesome!
    Anyone got any patches to share? Went to devs website but the ones there are already built in right?

• Oh man, I feel a 1990's flashback coming. CrystalXT always takes me back to my first days discovering PC music production. The Crystal VST was one of my first and most mind-blowing experiences with synthesis. <3

• edited March 2017

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    DB working now!!! Awesome!
    Anyone got any patches to share? Went to devs website but the ones there are already built in right?

The Tim Waters ones http://www.greenoak.com/crystal/DrTW.zip are extras

• Orientation now works correctly!!! Excellent fix right there alone. Been waiting for awhile and so glad to have it.

• Haven't tried it on my iPad but that was a real pain issue... so glad finally got fixed.

@Tritonman said:
    Orientation now works correctly!!! Excellent fix right there alone. Been waiting for awhile and so glad to have it.

• This update guys is awesome!!! Back in love with Crystal Synth again!! Thick, luscious, warm pads and strings... Don't believe me, try Velvet Strings patch!!!! Amazing!

So glad I bought this IOS gem, it truly is a must have IMHO!

• Please refrain from using exclamation points. They tend to make me wanna buy stuff.

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    Please refrain from using exclamation points. They tend to make me wanna buy stuff.

At least they're only $5 exclamation points...which is actually a mind blowing bargain. If you have a PC you can try it for free, too.

• Great app

Very cool concept

• It does still sound great. And that 90s interface takes you back...
    goes without saying but AU would be nice :)

• I wish they'd enable full patch editing on the phone version. The days of those 'space limitations' are largely gone.

• An amazingly powerful synthesizer, with an amazingly awful interface.

The desktop version can also be used as a rompler. On top of everything else...