Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• That looks pretty cool !

• That looks awesome

• I like the look of this... price?

• Nice when will this be released ?

• Iphone only or universal?

• Looks fun for generating melodic stuff on the fly.

A few swipes and a new idea is born.

• Ok take my Money

• Errrrr don't think I get it.

• @chris_foster sounds great! what exactly

is it doing? sending midi, or processing audio? how soon till it is released.

• edited March 2017

Gives a much clearer idea

I think it's sending BT midi in the 1st clip.

• @BiancaNeve said:

Gives a much clearer idea

I think it's sending BT midi in the 1st clip.

ok I want this app now. can I get it now? can I beta test it? that's awesome!

• Looks very cool. Could you play live into it and get the arpeggios going with a MIDI controller?

• are there any other vids?

• I think it's producing its own sound it's just linked to gadget in the the first video. Would be good if this set out midi tho

• edited March 2017

I love this, would be great on slow evolving pads too. Hopefully it'll have MIDI out.

• Very nice. This is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping midi effects could bring. @chris_foster Would this be in the cards, too, perhaps?

• edited March 2017

And MIDI in, but if gadget sends its notes into it it must have that.

• And the magic continues....

• btw Cool 70s sound :)

• Toooooooooooo cooooooooool!!!

• Hi guys, glad you liked my new app. Some details about the demo video and the app:

1. The app is universal (can run on iPhone and iPad)
    2. In this video, ChordFlow doesn't produce the sounds itself, it sends midi commands to the Korg Gadget running on the same device(iPhone).
    3. Gadget which is running on the Ipad doesn't send any commands to ChordFlow. And by this time there is not MIDI IN feature in ChordFlow
    4. ChordFlow controlling Gadget on iPhone plays in sync with Gadget on iPad using Ableton Link technology.
    5. The app is not yet available on the app store, I am still working on it. I am planing to release the first beta build in 2-3 weeks.

If you want to beta-test the app please send me an email to [email protected]

• @ChordUp said:
    Hi guys, glad you liked my new app. Some details about the demo video and the app:

1. The app is universal (can run on iPhone and iPad)
    2. In this video, ChordFlow doesn't produce the sounds itself, it sends midi commands to the Korg Gadget running on the same device(iPhone).
    3. Gadget which is running on the Ipad doesn't send any commands to ChordFlow. And by this time there is not MIDI IN feature in ChordFlow
    4. ChordFlow controlling Gadget on iPhone plays in sync with Gadget on iPad using Ableton Link technology.
    5. The app is not yet available on the app store, I am still working on it. I am planing to release the first beta build in 2-3 weeks.

If you want to beta-test the app please send me an email to [email protected]

I will buy...

• Thanks for clarifying, @ChordUp! So if it gets MIDI in I'll be interested.

• @Munibeast said:
    Thanks for clarifying, @ChordUp! So if it gets MIDI in I'll be interested.

yes definitely let us know if midi in gets implemented, I would love to purchase at that time.

• Looks great, hope there's a horizontal mode on iPad.

• @Carnbot said:
    Looks great, hope there's a horizontal mode on iPad.

+1

• edited March 2017

Does it have pauses? Or empty spaces in the sequencer-(within the sequence)
    Now it seems to run continuously...meaning sequences can start/stop at certain points so you can have playing any number of them
    Looks like a great app

• I like the way we can draw the arpeggios, but is it possible to have silent notes , or does it play only the full scale without rest (like Scaleplay of Rogames for example) ? Does it work only with Gadget or with any midi synth ?

• edited March 2017

@Carnbot said:
    Looks great, hope there's a horizontal mode on iPad.

Yes, the app supports all orientations on the iPad.

@grego68 said:
    I like the way we can draw the arpeggios, but is it possible to have silent notes , or does it play only the full scale without rest (like Scaleplay of Rogames for example) ? Does it work only with Gadget or with any midi synth ?

Yes, you can have silent steps in the arpeggiator sequence. There is an eraser tool to remove notes.
    The app can work with any Core MIDI compatible app, not only Gadget, it also supports midi over wi-fi and usb connections.

• Very interested in your app and excited for its release. Will this be released with Audiobus 3 capability?