Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there an app to slow a tracks tempo, maintain pitch, and will work with AUM.

I have all my gear setup to play through AUM and it works great for playing and singing.

However, while practicing a new song I usually play it the original through AudioShare and play along. But there are no slowdown options available in AudioShare. Are their other options?

I'm aware of a few apps, such as capo, but it doesn't have inter-app audio capabilities. When I play the songs it takes over all audio and I can no longer use AUM and my instruments.

Comments

• Audiostretch maybe worth checking into? not sure about iaa, but AB yes

• Anytune Pro will do what you're asking. It's available as IAA in AUM.

• Thanks guys. Both of those work. I chose AudioStretch, it was cheaper and simpler. More for what I was looking for