Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gifting/trading apps?

So i clicked on the upper right arrow in the appstore in an app that i'm not using and one of the options is gift, i clicked on that and it opens up an email gift dialogue.

Does this open up a possible trade situation? For example someone might use cubasis, which i really don't and offer up something of equal value,...or a few lower prices apps?

Comments

• No this just gives you the option to buy it again and send a code to someone else so they can download it free.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    No this just gives you the option to buy it again and send a code to someone else so they can download it free.

Oh. (Sad trumpet)

• Don't believe @BiancaNeve.
    You need to send all those gift codes to me and everything will be alright. >:)

• I wish it was possible to gift. I have apps that were impulse buys that I've never used and likely never will. Rather have someone getting some use from them.

• @Ben said:
    I wish it was possible to gift. I have apps that were impulse buys that I've never used and likely never will. Rather have someone getting some use from them.

Yeah me too. Iots of the apps i bought have been in the period of finding my way in the ios universe. Now that i know what i want it seems a waste to keep the archived ones and i don't like the refund method

• @vpich said:

@Ben said:
    I wish it was possible to gift. I have apps that were impulse buys that I've never used and likely never will. Rather have someone getting some use from them.

Yeah me too. Iots of the apps i bought have been in the period of finding my way in the ios universe. Now that i know what i want it seems a waste to keep the archived ones and i don't like the refund method

I hear that. Have never tried the refund method. Infinite Looper, Apollo, Stereo Designer to name a few. Although the latter might get some action eventually.
    Bought AUM as soon as it was released and just started using it. Didn't know what I was missing. Lots of questions there. Another thread I think.

• I've legitimately refunded two apps because of bugs (filed my complaints within 20 mins of buying). It's been well over a year, and now I'm unable to refund anymore no matter what. I know there should be a limit, but come on.... Look at how much I've spent on the store vs. gotten a refund for.