Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Need Help with Vio App, Auxy and Audiobus

I am so new to the music app world and need some help. I downloaded the Vio App (which looks like it is no longer being updated) and want to use it with my iRig Mic HD. Doesn't seem to work with the lightning connector to my iPhone 7. Any way to be able to use my iRig Mic HD with Vio? And does Audiobus work with connecting Vio and Auxy? Does Audiobus allow combining music apps and being able to record the combinations of music apps? Thanks for any help!

Comments

• I can't really help you (deleted Auxy a long time ago, Vio seems fine in AB, don't use an irig device) but yes, Audiobus makes routings of App-combinations possible, while you can have Midiroutings in between same (or different) Apps running also, Audiobus makes your device into a multiple-sound-source-player, including effects of your chosing.

• auxy doesn;t work with ABus

• Audiobus requires Audiobus compatible apps to be loaded into its connections. Auxy isn't compatible. So you gotta look for that compatibility in the AppStore descriptions. If it's compatible it will be there for sure. There are lots of apps that are. You can check this website for a list. Also be sure to check if it can be loaded in the input slot, the output slot, fx, or both. This will usually be in the description also. I dunno about vio and all that.

• Appreciate everyone's feedback! Can anyone recommend a good app that works with iRig Mic HD that works like Vio?

• @vaderop said:
    Appreciate everyone's feedback! Can anyone recommend a good app that works with iRig Mic HD that works like Vio?

Not sure how Vio works, but Audioshare is a great starting point for recording Audio. It also will make sorting your recordings much easier.You'll also be able to export your Auxy audio/midi into Audioshare. From there you can mix with some other app.

• @vaderop said:
    Appreciate everyone's feedback! Can anyone recommend a good app that works with iRig Mic HD that works like Vio?

VocaLive, iVoxel, Voloco, VoxUnit, VoiceRack FX, VoxSyn, Auto-Tune, Singaling, and VoiceSynth.

Voloco is probably the closest to Vio.