Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM solo issue

Can anyone confirm they have this issue too before I report it.

I use AUM loaded in AudioBus along with Gadget.

I have three instruments in AUM that I can either use together or solo'd. The instruments are sent to one fx channel.

If I solo one instrument it is fine.

If I solo two instruments they are fine.

If I then un solo the first instrument i solo'd, the fx channel loses its solo status and the sound is cut off

Would you guys see this as a bug? I would much prefer the fx channel keeps its solo status from all solo'd instruments that use it! Can anyone confirm this happens for them. I've done the usual reload of apps and restart of my iPad.

Comments

• The reason it's important is I am looking at having the solo buttons eventually linked to pedal inputs for changing sounds on the fly during playing.

• What happens if rather than using solo you use mute ?

• @BiancaNeve said:
    What happens if rather than using solo you use mute ?

Haha good question will try it BRB

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@BiancaNeve said:
    What happens if rather than using solo you use mute ?

Haha good question will try it BRB

Ok, mute seems to work fine, so that is a definite work around. I can't go from all sounds to one sound with one press, but it may be easier in some ways than using solo for other combinations, so for now, that is probably the best solution :)

• But one solo works as expected.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    But one solo works as expected.

Yeah but that would mean another 3 foot inputs needed. The idea is I want to get a pedal board to switch each instrument in AUM on or off. Maybe there is another way?