Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Price Drop on Cubasis 2: Pressure from Others?

Comments

• Hopefully, they are about to release a new update

• Wow, it is very shrewd on their part. I have been reading about Gadget online and several sites mention the Mac version and iOS version in equal measure. No doubt many are seeing what we all have for quite awhile now: iOS music production isn't just a toy thing to make little tracks on a plane. There are serious professional tools available for pennies on the dollar of what PC/Mac/VST DAW systems cost to get into.

Steinberg is just dipping into Korg's wake here. Hell, you can get Gadget & Cubasis both for less than what just Cubasis was going for yesterday.

• LFSLFS
    edited March 2017

@yug said:
    Hopefully, they are about to release a new update

Very soon...

• I think I bought Cubasis when they had a holiday sale where it was $24.99, so is this another sale, or is this permanent now?

• LFSLFS
    edited March 2017

@Enkerli said:
    Interesting timing, no?
    http://appshopper.com/music/cubasis

No, and believe me we would not be able to react on such a fast basis, since up-front planning is involved and required to drive a project like Cubasis with a small team like ours.

Also, I do not see much sense in playing games like this either, being in this small market together.

Congratulations to Korg and best of luck on their Gadget 3 release!

Best,
    Lars

• Cubasis has an enormous pot of extra potential that could be ported from the tools available in Cubase. Something like a version of Halion and groove agent would make ideal iap. A phone version would also compliment the creative options

• Hope the next Cubasis update fixes AU timing issues, and swing quantize and improves MIDI resolution

• I hope it's got an AB3 update.

• @realdavidai said:
    Hope the next Cubasis update fixes AU timing issues, and swing quantize and improves MIDI resolution

Next to new features the update adds a fairly large number of user-requested improvements. Won't take long...

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:

@realdavidai said:
    Hope the next Cubasis update fixes AU timing issues, and swing quantize and improves MIDI resolution

Next to new features the update adds a fairly large number of user-requested improvements. Won't take long...

Best,
    Lars

Good to hear Lars, looking forward to the update.

• @LFS said:

@yug said:
    Hopefully, they are about to release a new update

Very soon...

will it be out today?

• @LFS said:

@realdavidai said:

Best,
    Lars

Great to hear! :)

• @LFS said:

@realdavidai said:

Best,
    Lars

Excellent

• Another addition to the update family is coming! What a great week this is shaping up to be and this a pleasant surprise at that.

• @LFS said:

@Enkerli said:
    Interesting timing, no?

No, and believe me we would not be able to react on such a fast basis, since up-front planning is involved and required to drive a project like Cubasis with a small team like ours.

Also, I do not see much sense in playing games like this either, being in this small market together.

Best,
    Lars

Class.

• @LFS said:

@realdavidai said:

Best,
    Lars

Fantastic, I really enjoy working within Cubasis and if the AU issue has been resolved I look forward to spending more time with it again.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@LFS said:

@Enkerli said:
    Interesting timing, no?

Best,
    Lars

Class.

Indeed. Noted.

• Any hopes for seeing the "chord track" feature in ios in near future..?

• @LFS said:

@Enkerli said:
    Interesting timing, no?

Best,
    Lars

Thanks for the insight! Didn’t want to imply anything, but it’s an interesting time.

• edited March 2017

On iPad Cubasis is still my number 1 go to DAW for midi. Sooo easy to set up! I spent a whole hour trying to figure out how to delete a track in Auria. I do love Auria though for all the flexibility and powerful effects! But for User friendly UI Cubasis is second to none!!

In minutes not hours I had a loop recorded from addictive Pro synth!!!!

Setting loop points was so easy as well!
    Thanks In advance for the coming update!!!

• On Ipad Cubasis is still my number 1 DAW for EVERYTHING. Without Cubasis i was still using a laptop. AP works clumsy and Gadget is simply not made for my taste.

• Auria Provis amazing for mixing and Gadget for composing. But Cubasis is amazing for all three. So good to have all these choices.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Auria Provis amazing for mixing and Gadget for composing. But Cubasis is amazing for all three. So good to have all these choices.

Indeed

• Gadget and Garageband are best for composing, Cubasis 2 is best for arranging and editing MIDI, and Auria is unbeatable for editing audio and mixing. I use Auria Pro, though, which is good for composing, editing, arranging and mixing, but requires at least an iPad Pro to give the experience you expect.

Of course, you can do anything with any of the three. Heck, almost half of the songs I posted in my four soundcloud accounts were made using Garageband iOS only. :)