Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget update available now.audio recording.

Comments

• downloading now!

• nice catch @flo26 !

• Cool - let the fun begin :)

• WHAT THE FUCK!!????!!!!

• edited March 2017

You freaks are all gonna freak!!!

• Didn't expect that, Korg are best when they surprise :)

• audioshare support, yay

• And this means Audiobus gets the greenlight in a couple of days too ;)

• UNBELIEVABLY BAD: They literally removed my favorite feature. the hold to erase button. seriously. this sucks so much. fucking ridiculous. replaced it with scale on/off. are you kidding?

• @db909 said:
    UNBELIEVABLY BAD: They literally removed my favorite feature. the hold to erase button. seriously. this sucks so much. fucking ridiculous. replaced it with scale on/off. are you kidding?

Maybe it will make a comeback?

• Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but audio recording is an IAP you have to purchase?

• @High5denied said:

@db909 said:
    UNBELIEVABLY BAD: They literally removed my favorite feature. the hold to erase button. seriously. this sucks so much. fucking ridiculous. replaced it with scale on/off. are you kidding?

Maybe it will make a comeback?

I can only hope so. Because i fail to see why they would remove an incredibly useful feature in favor of replacing it with a new button for a feature that was ALREADY IN THE APP ELSEWHERE.

• @telecharge said:
    Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but audio recording is an IAP you have to purchase?

No. I now have 3 new gadgets that I have paid nothing for. Two for audio, one new drum gadget.

• @hellquist said:

@telecharge said:
    Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but audio recording is an IAP you have to purchase?

No. I now have 3 new gadgets that I have paid nothing for. Two for audio, one new drum gadget.

Yep, all free.

• @hellquist said:

@Jocphone said:
    Yep, all free.

Thanks, that's good to know. The "two new gadgets provide long-awaited audio recording" in the update description had me wondering.

• Hesitant to upgrade on my iPad 4. Hoping it doesn't take a performance hit ... anybody out there with iPad 4 update and comment?

• edited March 2017

Zurich can record audio input and import audio files but no IAA or AB input. Is that what folks are seeing?

Some nice effects in Zurich.

• Sadly they didn't include anything like AB/IAA capabilities to route things from say Bias FX via AUM/AB or similar.

• Very promising, Zurich has multichannel input so I can select any of my audio interface channels...

• What's New in Version 3.0.0

• Two new gadgets provide long-awaited audio recording.
    • “Recife” - A new powerful drum gadget with 16 pads.
    • Supports music sharing service "Allihoopa". http://allihoopa.com/
    • Supports exporting plug-in data with Ableton Live Export.
    • Supports audio document manager “AudioShare”.
    • Other improvements have been made to enhance stability.

• Wait wait....Allihoopa support AND Audioshare support? :O OH F-CK YEAH!!! That was worth waiting a month for no doubt.

• @hellquist said:
    Sadly they didn't include anything like AB/IAA capabilities to route things from say Bias FX via AUM/AB or similar.

so that's the catch, although you can go via an interface

• @Carnbot said:
    Very promising, Zurich has multichannel input so I can select any of my audio interface channels...

Yeah, but not any of the audio output apps that are already on my iPad, like Bias FX, unless I first route it out from the iPad and then back in again. :neutral:

• @Carnbot said:
    Very promising, Zurich has multichannel input so I can select any of my audio interface channels...

Nice. Is that through AB or natively in the gadget?

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@Carnbot said:

Nice. Is that through AB or natively in the gadget?

in Gadget natively

• @Carnbot said:

@hellquist said:
    Sadly they didn't include anything like AB/IAA capabilities to route things from say Bias FX via AUM/AB or similar.

Hehe, we replied to each other at the same time, but yeah, that is the catch. :)

• my new gadgets arent appearing after update...

• @hellquist said:

@Carnbot said:

@hellquist said:

Hehe, we replied to each other at the same time, but yeah, that is the catch. :)

heh :)
    Yes disappointing if away from an interface but they might add AB/IAA later I suppose

• @db909 said:
    audioshare support, yay

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Audioshare support? :O OH F-CK YEAH!!!

+1

I hope @BastienCo is taking notice and @Samu isn't too disappointed. ;)

• @LeonLeroy said:
    my new gadgets arent appearing after update...

Try restore purchase?