Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vintage and weird guitar sounds.

edited March 2017 in Creations

Much,much fun doing this.
I use master record,echo pad,my amp,a wah- wah,MTdaw,my apogee quartet,and AB.
The noise is not from my amp! Lol!
Thanks!

Comments

• Sounds great. Master Record is fantastic, especially for making things dusty, fluttery and old sounding. Do I hear some Crystaline in there as well?

• No crystalline here. It is echo app.great app! So versatile!
    Thanks for listening!

• Wild and wavy stuff! (A little "Us and Them" action on the 2nd section?) What is being used in the final segment? That was my favorite.

• In the last segment,i use master record,echo pad, and a wah- wah.
    Thanks for listening.

• @flo26 said:
    In the last segment,i use master record,echo pad, and a wah- wah.

Crazy! Having not flanged much, I forget about those kind of super short, resonant metal duct kind of delay sounds. Kind Belew-esque. My favorite kind of guitar effects are when you can't even tell what is being used, it's totally alien.

• @flo26 said:
    No crystalline here. It is echo app.great app! So versatile!

well, it's definitely in there, but called 'Shimmer' in Echo Pad ;)
    can't listen on monitors atm, but what the internal speaker emits sounds promising B)

• @Processaurus said:

Crazy! Having not flanged much, I forget about those kind of super short, resonant metal duct kind of delay sounds. Kind Belew-esque. My favorite kind of guitar effects are when you can't even tell what is being used, it's totally alien.

When I reviewed NI Guitar Rig, I did this demo in an attempt to show how un-guitar-like it could sound. Every sound in this comes from an ordinary Strat and Guitar Rig (except the vocals phrases and drums--which are processed w/ GR).

• Nice demo,but it sounds a little too much synth- like to my ears.
    I love when things go wild,but still can here it's a guitar? See what i mean?

• @flo26 said:
    Nice demo,but it sounds a little too much synth- like to my ears.
    I love when things go wild,but still can here it's a guitar? See what i mean?

Thx. Yes, I feel ya. But I was deliberately trying to sound as synthetic as possible on that one demo. The point there was you could sound synthy without a special guitar synth pickup etc.

Maybe this one stays guitarish enough for ya ...

• Have you ever heard the guitarist Loren Conners? The section around 6:30-ish reminded me of him.