Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria PSP Plugins Spring Sale

1235»

Comments

• Looks like someone else is getting my money.

• @JonLewis said:
    just got the email receipt -- usually it takes longer than that. Microwarmer cost me $19.99! That's neither the list price in Auria Store nor the price in the confirmatory pop-up. I guess I'm gonna ask for a refund.

How do you apply for iAP refunds?

• I don't know. Maybe you can't? I've never tried to get an App Store refund before.

• They're all showing full price for me again (MicroWarmer $19.99, Echo $14.99) in UK

• @oat_phipps said:

@JonLewis said:
    just got the email receipt -- usually it takes longer than that. Microwarmer cost me $19.99! That's neither the list price in Auria Store nor the price in the confirmatory pop-up. I guess I'm gonna ask for a refund.

How do you apply for iAP refunds?

Iirc just wait for the invoice or the buy to appear on your bought list. Then the procedure is the same (you have the same options - report a problem) as with normal app purchases. If you do it via iTunes that is. I've done it once, about a year ago, no problems.

• I used PSP Microwarmer last night on some guitar tracks. Holy crap! I cannot believe how much warmth and depth it has added to my guitar tracks. And.........that's just with a freakin pre-set. I can't wait to tweak it around a bit to see what happens! Oh, and my bass g. track as well. Really made my sheety bass playin come alive. Can't wait to try Echo and oldtimer. Good times are ahead.... :) :) :)

• @High5denied said:
    I used PSP Microwarmer last night on some guitar tracks. Holy crap! I cannot believe how much warmth and depth it has added to my guitar tracks. And.........that's just with a freakin pre-set. I can't wait to tweak it around a bit to see what happens! Oh, and my bass g. track as well. Really made my sheety bass playin come alive. Can't wait to try Echo and oldtimer. Good times are ahead.... :) :) :)

I love playing a clean direct-in electric with microwarmer. Sounds so good