Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum Studio - Update 03.21.17

Has been updated to 64 bit etc, but I notice it has a lot more in it (maybe that's only me just now figuring it out) as regards editing pattern, section, song structure etc. Only got 4 kits (Studio, Garage, Electro1, Electro 2), but it's pretty good, at least for a drum simpleton...like the export options:

DS.png 64.4K

Comments

• General, have you imported Drum tabs to this app before? What's the process?
    Can't find any YouTube videos of this...

• I have never imported drum tabs though I hear that works fine but DrumStudio imports MIDI files very well using Open In. It doesn't have the best drum sounds out there but I find it's one of the easiest apps to quickly program a drum beat which can then be easily exported as MIDI into a DAW for further editing.

This app also allows different tempos and time signatures which is a huge plus in my book.

• I've imported a couple of drum tabs. Works fine. Don't seem to be that many around though.

• edited March 2017

@yowza said:
    I find it's one of the easiest apps to quickly program a drum beat which can then be easily exported as MIDI into a DAW for further editing.

This app also allows different tempos and time signatures which is a huge plus in my book.

Agree with this....

• edited March 2017

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    General, have you imported Drum tabs to this app before? What's the process?
    Can't find any YouTube videos of this...

You basically just copy the text of a drum tab and paste it into the app; it will then try to figure out the formatting and replicate the track.