Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fake apple emails - be aware

Just to let people here know, in the past 2 days I've gotten two fake (I assume) emails that state that someone has tried to access my iCloud account from Firefox on Windows. It fooled me yesterday when I wasnt paying attention and I clicked on the link (which looks like the apple link - the whole email looks real - until you click on the sender name for details and instead of something at Apple.com it is something else, yesterday was from mailmanager-live.com. I had entered my password already when it took me to a screen to fill out all of my info, when I quickly realized this wasnt legit, so I went to the Apple site directly and changed my password twice. Hopefully nothing bad happened, and I really don't use my iCloud (still me.com) address for anything but who knows. I did all of this on iPhone so hopefully no malware issues.

I have the 2 factor authentication on and for the fake email that did not trigger, for my legit attempts it did trigger, so more evidence...

Anyway, sometimes those emails are legit from Apple (I got them as I changed passwords and logged in and out yesterday), so if you get one definitely make sure it is from apple before doing anything.

Comments

• edited March 2017

iTunes Store Receipt Scam almost got me a few weeks back .
    "I never bought that album" I shouted , incensed , & was just about to click
    < If you did not Authorize Purchase , Click Here for Refund > ,
    when I realised my Apple ID is on another email account .... stopped in time ..phew.

But convincing photo , with email id written into receipt like Apple ;
    & clever psychology that people will click instantly in anger to claim refund quickly.

• Never click on an email link for a login. Always use your pre-existing browser bookmark or type the site into the browser bar.

• @bigcatrik said:
    Never click on an email link for a login. Always use your pre-existing browser bookmark or type the site into the browser bar.

Or right click, 'copy link', paste into browser and look at the domain before hitting go.

• @syrupcore said:

@bigcatrik said:
    Never click on an email link for a login. Always use your pre-existing browser bookmark or type the site into the browser bar.

Or right click, 'copy link', paste into browser and look at the domain before hitting go.

And remember that they can put anything before the final xxx.com so

apple.registration.authorized.fooledyou.com

is on the fooledyou.com web site and has nothing to do with the preceding text.

• Things are looking up for me! :p

• @telecharge said:
    Things are looking up for me! :p

You have your mojo working overtime there fella :)

• Don't go out of the house. In fact, don't even stay in.

• @telecharge said:
    Things are looking up for me! :p

The future's so bright you'll have to wear shades. And with the money Adele and Zaira sent you you can buy 265 pairs of RayBan sunglasses!

• No question about any of that and I wasnt paying close attention- usually I am, coupled with the fact that apple does send emails out that are just like that.

And yes, I've left billions of dollars unclaimed in African accounts but I will claim when I plan to retire. I hope my 7th cousin and his associates will be able to wait until then so I can cash their cashiers check...