Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Logic Pro X - EXS 24 Sampler for iOS?

The other day, spurred by a question in the forum (I don't recall which) but I did a little tutorial on how to take a recording, and to automagically slice it up into individual slices, then export them out into a LPX EXS 24 Sampler module so that they were quantized and playable.

It was pretty easy, and pretty cool actually. Is there anything on iOS that does this as easily? Maybe there's something in Auria Pro that already does this. I was messing around with Auria Pro's audio to midi transients feature recently, but while I was figuring out that one, I vaguely remember there might be a feature in AP for this.

Or, is there an easy-peasy slice'm up iOS gizmo that does the same thing? I bet I already have something that does this. Maybe Samplr?

Comments

• ReSlice by VirSyn might fit the bill?

• edited March 2017

@brice said:
    ReSlice by VirSyn might fit the bill?

Yes!!! Exactly what I'm looking for, and as suspected... I already have it. And AU too! Thanks for the reminder. :)

• @skiphunt said:

@brice said:
    ReSlice by VirSyn might fit the bill?

Yes!!! Exactly what I'm looking for, and as suspected... I already have it. And AU too! Thanks for the reminder. :)

You got it! That one is a blast for certain. ;)