Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New album from Doug Woods and Colin Powell

The Chronicles of Mr Denks and Mr Klade: The Time Traveller - new album from Doug Woods and Colin Powell

The first in what may become a series of albums based upon the Chronicles of Mr Denks and Mr Klade, a pair of paranormal investigators, who record all manner of out-of-place or mysterious events.

This album tells the story of The Time Traveller, or, rather, you the listener can piece together the story in your own mind by listening to the tracks in order.

https://dougwoodsandcolinpowell.bandcamp.com/album/the-chronicles-of-mr-denks-and-mr-klade-the-time-traveller

All tracks composed and played by Doug Woods and Colin Powell.
Recorded, mixed and mastered on iPads.
Apps used include: Korg Gadget, Cubasis (Microsonic and Micrologue sounds), Audiobus, Jamup Pro XT, SampleTank, Poison Synth, Korg Wavestation, AudioMastering.

Comments

• Hello everybody, we are very very happy with album, it's probably our most synth based one and also the most listenable too, its very melodic, anyway we hope you like it

• Congrats! Will have a thorough listen post SOTMC, and after a quick blast of "Simeon Smallpiece," i knew, your other songs here would force me to delve deeper, later. Looking forward to it. Yes, those synths! Lush. :)

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Hello everybody, we are very very happy with album, it's probably our most synth based one and also the most listenable too, its very melodic, anyway we hope you like it

Congrats gentlemen!!!
    This is great, and I've only heard a little bit. Looking forward to diving into the full album later today.

• @TozBourne said:

@thesoundtestroom said:
    Hello everybody, we are very very happy with album, it's probably our most synth based one and also the most listenable too, its very melodic, anyway we hope you like it

Congrats gentlemen!!!
    This is great, and I've only heard a little bit. Looking forward to diving into the full album later today.

Thanks Toz, I think you'll like it

• Its so good that I couldn't wait until later, listened to it as I made breakfast. I like all of the tunes, especially #2 Simeon Smallpiece. Also, I was wondering what piano you used for The Departure...was it SampleTank?

• edited March 2017

.. Synths and time travel -- my two favorite things! Loving it so far. Brilliantly crafted electro-adventures in spacetime! Which one of you is Mr. Klade?

• @TozBourne said:
    Its so good that I couldn't wait until later, listened to it as I made breakfast. I like all of the tunes, especially #2 Simeon Smallpiece. Also, I was wondering what piano you used for The Departure...was it SampleTank?

Glad you like it Toz, the piano was Colin in that track so I'll ask him later, or he may read it here.

@Lady_App_titude said:
    .. Synths and time travel -- my two favorite things! Loving it so far. Brilliantly crafted electro-adventures in spacetime! Which one of you is Mr. Klade?

Hi, Denks and Klade are just two fictional paranormal detectives, the photos are of two of Colin's friends who are Steam Punks, we like to think of Mr Denks and Mr Klade as Steam Punks in a world of Victorian Mechanisms. We have some very cool further adventures planned for our gallant pair of heroes.

• @thesoundtestroom said:

Hi, Denks and Klade are just two fictional paranormal detectives, the photos are of two of Colin's friends who are Steam Punks, we like to think of Mr Denks and Mr Klade as Steam Punks in a world of Victorian Mechanisms. We have some very cool further adventures planned for our gallant pair of heroes.

OK, but I'm still picturing you and Colin looking right sporty in mad-scientist welding goggles, zooming thru apptronic, transdimensional London in a steam-powered airship. :smiley:

• Nice image @Lady_App_titude - it maybe closer to the truth than you imagine! :wink:

Thanks @TozBourne the piano was from iGrand in the Departure. Glad you like the album! :smile:

• Okay, I heard the first track, immediately joined Bandcamp and bought the album. Awesome work by Colin and Doug!! I'll be grooving to it as I drive to Dallas tomorrow. Cheers!

• I haven't always loved your work, but this is really great. Someone get this soundtrack a video game!!!

• Sounds great Doug and Colin. Congrats!

• Had some time to listen now. Liking the synth avenue you've gone down here. "Simeon," is still my personal favourite, and I feel Tubeway Army at various points along it's journey. The heavier weave you've created in "Apparatus," appeals as well. The section 1.14 to 1.30 (and later) works beautifully with those wee buzz rolls. Great stuff. Nutritious, enjoyable listen. Congrats again. :)

• Thanks for the feedback @Bluepunk it is much appreciated. :smile: