Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Accidentally deleted GarageBand song

poof I'm assuming there's no undelete or trash bin right?

Comments

• If you have a backup of your device on itunes or icloud you might be able to restore the song from backup if it's on there.

• @studioAB said:
    If you have a backup of your device on itunes or icloud you might be able to restore the song from backup if it's on there.

Yep that's precisely what I did...erased the iPad and restored from iCloud

• I don't use Garageband, but is there a way for you to upload your tracks to Dropbox before erasing an iPad? :)

• I'm guessing it was that number one hit the world's been waiting for? ;)

• @supadom said:
    I'm guessing it was that number one hit the world's been waiting for? ;)

Lol kinda ;)

• That's a bummer. I live in fear of — actually, I'm not even going to say it out loud.

I've asked before, but the answer was dishearteningly complicated. Is there really no easy way to back up all your songs and sounds?

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I don't use Garageband, but is there a way for you to upload your tracks to Dropbox before erasing an iPad? :)

You can send a project file to DropBox via iCloud Locations....however in my case the whole iPad backs up to iCloud nightly so I was able to recover.

• @realdavidai said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I don't use Garageband, but is there a way for you to upload your tracks to Dropbox before erasing an iPad? :)

You can send a project file to DropBox via iCloud Locations....however in my case the whole iPad backs up to iCloud nightly so I was able to recover.

Lucky!! Glad that worked for you

• @realdavidai said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

I'm incredibly cheap (but only with really important things, like data backup and organic produce), and I was hesitant to sign on for yet another automatically renewing charge that I'll lose track of, and upon which I'll become dependent. But I guess iCloud is as good as any other service....

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@realdavidai said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

I'm incredibly cheap (but only with really important things, like data backup and organic produce), and I was hesitant to sign on for yet another automatically renewing charge that I'll lose track of, and upon which I'll become dependent. But I guess iCloud is as good as any other service....

Well I spent more in BeatHawk IAPs in 10 minutes than I spend for a year of peace of mind with iCloud :)