Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who’s On 3? AB3, BM3, or Gadget 3?

2»

Comments

• Now how do I change my votes?

• @Munibeast said:
    Now how do I change my votes?

You don’t. But since votes are anonymous, it won’t go on your record. This time.

• @Samu said:

@ElGregoLoco said:
    If Korg Gadget 3 offers the possibility to record audio tracks via IAA or even better AB, then it will be a huge game changer on my side (I already imagine myself record Cellos tracks from ThumbJam on my Hip Hop beats made on Korg Gadget)

I'm keeping my thumbs up for 'internal resampling'(ie. rout any gadget-track to the audio-gadgets for recording).
    Hopefully there will be better file-management too (Folders and Renaming and Moving files etc. and a good way to export audio to other apps using Open In...). And naturally import using iCloud Drive/Document Picker :)

We definitely need iCloud Drive/document picker.
    I find it a pure head ache to get one shot samples in with the AudioCopy thing.

• @Dubbylabby said:
    Alchemy.

Ban this person!! He said Al***my. Also ruined my evening.

• @ChrisG said:

@Dubbylabby said:
    Alchemy.

Ban this person!! He said Al***my. Also ruined my evening.

I think seriously it will came before Gadget3.

• edited March 2017

Korg Gadget 3.0.0 gets the gold (Usain Bolt pose)

• I predict gadget 3.

• I postdicked Gadget 3.0

• Season 3 begins with Korg Gadget! Not very surprising, but it does mean that AB3 can come out of the woodwork, now (unless the rejected partner apps take too long to be approved).
    Guessing it’ll be a fairly long season as Intua might only release BM3 in some months, if we trust the rumours on this forum.

• Now gadget is out it's time to Alchemy!

• Very Happy to see the Gadget 3 update when I woke up this morning... Did not have any chance to try it but I downloaded it and bvefore I leaved for work I realized that I have a big issue with update/restore purchases on my iPad (i.e. after updating the Gadget update does not show in my app store update history log and I'm not able to restore purchases in Gadget as it was the case last week in BeatHawk... if I hit 'Restore Purchase' in Gadget I have a pop-up which indicate 0% and never moves....).
    Do you have any idea / solution to this kind of issue which is ruinning one of my most anticipated day in the year (Gadget release) ? @Samu maybe ?

• @ElGregoLoco said:

Do you have any idea / solution to this kind of issue which is ruinning one of my most anticipated day in the year (Gadget release) ? @Samu maybe ?

I had no issues what so ever installing update but I can not record at all using the built-in iPad mic...
    (And yes I allowed Gadget access to use the Mic-Input).

I'll do more testing later.
    I do feel we'll be seeing gadget 3.0.1 in a matter of days...

• @Samu : I hope... Or maybe an iOS update which would be more compatible with the new Gadget v3 ?

• @ElGregoLoco said:
    @Samu : I hope... Or maybe an iOS update which would be more compatible with the new Gadget v3 ?

We never know, iOS10.3 should be out soon as iTunes was updated to support iOS10.3.
    Maybe we'll get the update later today or something...

Even though we got 'audio-recording' a 'keyboard-sampler' would really be useful inside Gadget.
    Oh well, at least it's good to know Korg is keeping Gadget 'alive' :D

• @ElGregoLoco said:
    Very Happy to see the Gadget 3 update when I woke up this morning... Did not have any chance to try it but I downloaded it and bvefore I leaved for work I realized that I have a big issue with update/restore purchases on my iPad (i.e. after updating the Gadget update does not show in my app store update history log and I'm not able to restore purchases in Gadget as it was the case last week in BeatHawk... if I hit 'Restore Purchase' in Gadget I have a pop-up which indicate 0% and never moves....).

Try to restore one gadget by one and wait. Not the best but works for me a few weeks a go.

• @Ivan_Dj said:

@ElGregoLoco said:
    Very Happy to see the Gadget 3 update when I woke up this morning... Did not have any chance to try it but I downloaded it and bvefore I leaved for work I realized that I have a big issue with update/restore purchases on my iPad (i.e. after updating the Gadget update does not show in my app store update history log and I'm not able to restore purchases in Gadget as it was the case last week in BeatHawk... if I hit 'Restore Purchase' in Gadget I have a pop-up which indicate 0% and never moves....).

Try to restore one gadget by one and wait. Not the best but works for me a few weeks a go.

I'm sorry if I'm not very good with iOS stuffs... But could you please explain me how to do that (I only see a general 'Restore Purchase' option in Gadget).
    Thanks in advance...

• edited March 2017

@ElGregoLoco said:

@Ivan_Dj said:

@ElGregoLoco said:

I'm sorry if I'm not very good with iOS stuffs... But could you please explain me how to do that (I only see a general 'Restore Purchase' option in Gadget).
    Thanks in advance...

No problem bro. Tap each gadget you want to restore and you' ll find the option to restore one by one.

• Ok then. So the next big 3 is Twin Peaks season 3 I believe? Season 2 did end in 1991, so them Twin Peaks seasons do not grow on trees!"

• I admit that even though I can't wait to try Gadget 3 tonight, the first feed-backs (mostly the fact that you cannot record IAA/AB directly in the audiotracks) make me want BM3 even more than before now (last competitor for the 'ideal music app for my own work flow' prize)....