What are you listening to (right now)?

edited March 2017 in General Vote Up0

I'm curious. What are you listening to?

Rules for this thread are simple: Artist - Song (youtube or SoundCloud link when available) and only one song per post.

Lorn - Unitl There Is No End

«13

Comments

  • 65 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • Otoboke Beaver - Love is Short

  • @Jocphone said:
    Otoboke Beaver - Love is Short

    Now then! Nice one. :)

  • Some iPad with Gadget about 1:20 in to this very good internet collaboration.

  • Been listening to Rend Collective all morning on the tube.

  • I'm on hour 3 right now. :)

  • She definitely need more love

  • @syrupcore said:

    I'm on hour 3 right now. :)

    Invited to Reykjavik this morning and blew it off. Feel like a lazy chump now.

  • I'm trying to wrap my head around Car Bomb, which is a recent acquaintance (they opened for house gods Gojira on latest Gojira gig).

  • @syrupcore said:

    I'm on hour 3 right now. :)

    Wait, this is a 9-hour Sigur Ros excursion....?

    Needs a stronger chorus, I think.

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Invited to Reykjavik this morning and blew it off. Feel like a lazy chump now.

    Seriously? I was just looking at tickets yesterday. Accept the invite and we can have an Icelandic Bebot jam session.

  • You posted this at an interesting time for me. I just finished listening to Rush's complete* catalog in chronological order.

    After discussion with a close friend, I decided to do the same David Bowie's catalog starting this weekend. I've got a lot to get through: about 8-1/2 hours' worth.

    *"Complete" is a bit of a misnomer, as I'm excluding compilations, EPs, expanded editions, live albums, and the like.

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @syrupcore said:

    I'm on hour 3 right now. :)

    Invited to Reykjavik this morning and blew it off. Feel like a lazy chump now.

    If I have any kept any rules at all in my life its this one: "never refuse a genuine offer of travel"

  • I'm loged so.. hammock "something other than remaining"

  • Was digging through some rap last night and really enjoyed this:

    Tech N9ne - He's a Mental Giant

  • A song that's been living in my head for a few months now ... gotta get this thing out of my head and into my iPad!

  • The Magnetic Fields: No

  • @Littlewoodg said:

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @syrupcore said:

    I'm on hour 3 right now. :)

    Invited to Reykjavik this morning and blew it off. Feel like a lazy chump now.

    If I have any kept any rules at all in my life its this one: "never refuse a genuine offer of travel"

    Agreed in general, but I live with a woman who (I think) would like to live on tour. We have a trip coming up which involves half a dozen countries already and the 'let's just add Iceland for a week' amongst it was too much for my Taurean blood. For all of that, I'll probably regret not going :)

    @syrupcore if you do get there (and I don't), let me know. I have two lovely people who are on sabbatical in R right now and will be for a while yet. Be happy to have them make you dinner etc.

  • Grizmatik - Digital Liberation Is Mad Freedom

  • Lou Reed Bottom Line 1977
    An excellent bootleg of the Street Hassle era material

  • edited March 2017 Vote Up0

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @Littlewoodg said:

    @JohnnyGoodyear said:

    @syrupcore said:

    I'm on hour 3 right now. :)

    Invited to Reykjavik this morning and blew it off. Feel like a lazy chump now.

    If I have any kept any rules at all in my life its this one: "never refuse a genuine offer of travel"

    Agreed in general, but I live with a woman who (I think) would like to live on tour. We have a trip coming up which involves half a dozen countries already and the 'let's just add Iceland for a week' amongst it was too much for my Taurean blood. For all of that, I'll probably regret not going :)

    @syrupcore if you do get there (and I don't), let me know. I have two lovely people who are on sabbatical in R right now and will be for a while yet. Be happy to have them make you dinner etc.

    I get it. Both my kids are Taurus, and there does seem to be certain predispositions.
    Wow on you're upcoming trip. I need to get out more...like, a lot more.

  • You should all come over to Mid Wales for a pint and a pie.

  • @MonzoPro said:
    You should all come over to Mid Wales for a pint and a pie.

    I've got that CD (up in the attic, wherever the cds have gone to). Listened to it a lot at the time.

  • edited March 2017 Vote Up0

    Was listening to this, had not for a few years

  • @MonzoPro said:
    You should all come over to Mid Wales for a pint and a pie.

    i was just waiting for the invite.

Sign In or Register to comment.