Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

When Circuits Dream

edited March 2017 in Creations

Picked up an iRig HD2 last night in order to route this great little groove box through AUM and all the other cool Plug-Ins we have access to. This piece used a couple of my favorite plug-ins. If you have some decent to good headphones, have a listen and let me know what you think of this minimal piece of ambience.

AUM > AUFX: Space > Virsyn AudioEffX > DAW

Thanks in advance for listening. :)

-policarpo

https://soundcloud.com/policarpo-wood/ambient-circuits

Comments

• Effing beautiful. Love it. Nice work not ruining it with drums!

• edited March 2017

Thanks for taking it for a spin. There is a single drum track on the piece though....it's the knocking bit @ the beginning and throughout....but honestly, I just wanted it to be lost in the atmosphere of the piece...it kind of reminds me of the tapping sound I get from my monologue when the Attack is set to Zero @ times...

• Lovely -- really enjoyed that.

@syrupcore said:
    Effing beautiful. Love it. Nice work not ruining it with drums!

My sentiments exactly.