Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bebot will be saved from the 32bit purge.

We can all sleep soundly now. I emailed the dev and he said he was already planning on taking care of it.

Comments

• Mmm.... it doesn't show up on my list of 32 bit apps inside the settings app, also didn't get any warning... but the last update was 2014, really weird.

Anyways... looks amazing on the 12.9 pro, gigantic with a LOT of room to play. Super cool...

• @db909 said:
    We can all sleep soundly now. I emailed the dev and he said he was already planning on taking care of it.

• I saw the thread title and immediately thought, "Somebody tell Johnny."

BeBot

:sunglasses:

• Still one of the most 'fun' iOS music apps I have :D

• Yes! Be Bought!

• edited March 2017

And @Lacm1993 is right; really fun on the 12.9. It's like you've got a friend over.

• I was reading this thread last night, and mentioned it to my wife. She rolled her eyes and said "Ah, BeBot." I love it, but so do my kids. There was a point where the four of us were "jamming" on 2 ipads and 2 iphones. It was chaos!

• Mrs. Goodyear shouts Bebot at the seminal moment. I don't mind a bit.

• Bebot: Oh Face with Sound.

• And yes, it is glorious on the 12.9. :*

• What is the red ball on Bebot's head anyway?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    What is the red ball on Bebot's head anyway?

I don't know, but he makes an O-face I stroke it back and forth.

• Happy happy joy joy

• There should be a Bebot Pixar movie where every character is a synth and somehow Bebot saves the day with his big sounds and cheery disposition. But not before all the other synths tell him how he's not good enough and all that shit.

• And there was much rejoicing! :D/

• edited March 2017

Alright, I'm in a Friday mood, I'll join the Bebot cult if only to support the dev for updating.

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Alright, I'm in a Friday mood, I'll join the Bebot cult if only to support the dev for updating.

Well hold on to your hat, the update isn't out yet. Just a "soon"

• YAY!
    Bebop is not one I keep around but it is always on the list of top go-to's.

• @db909 said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Thanks for the heads up but the hat is long gone. And I can report that it is a unique experience...

Budgetary shackles have been released, I am fair game for the next shiny thing, LayR might be next on the hitlist.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@db909 said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Thanks for the heads up but the hat is long gone. And I can report that it is a unique experience...

Budgetary shackles have been released, I am fair game for the next shiny thing, LayR might be next on the hitlist.

My friend, Bebot is a prince among menapps, and in many ways our mascot. Essentially, we are Bebot, in a Spartacusy kind of way....

• edited March 2017

@TheVimFuego said:

@db909 said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Just finished my taxes, getting a refund :) Got a sweet deal for a 1/3rd what I thought I was going to have to pay for some motorcycle maintenance parts. And, managed to fix my car this afternoon and finally get rid of the check engine light by installing a complete new set of ignition coils that I picked up on clearance. Check engine light finally off after 6 years of chasing this dragon. Yes!!!

Might have to celebrate with a new app. LOL ;)

I've already put LayR in my review mirror though... but I can still barely make it out. If you get it, would like to know your impression.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    My friend, Bebot is a prince among menapps, and in many ways our mascot. Essentially, we are Bebot, in a Spartacusy kind of way....

I do feel strange since downloading now you come to mention it.

@skiphunt said:
    Just finished my taxes, getting a refund :) Got a sweet deal for a 1/3rd what I thought I was going to have to pay for some motorcycle maintenance parts. And, managed to fix my car this afternoon and finally get rid of the check engine light by installing a complete new set of ignition coils that I picked up on clearance. Check engine light finally off after 6 years of chasing this dragon. Yes!!!

Might have to celebrate with a new app. LOL ;)

I've already put LayR in my review mirror though... but I can still barely make it out. If you get it, would like to know your impression.

Sounds great, you've reminded me I have a 1971 MGB in the garage in need of some TLC, or at least C.

We got an unexpected back pay windfall and paid off the house yesterday many years in advance. My wife is, of course, already spending the freed up cash ... For now I have free reign on St Paddys Night and that will do for me.

I don't rule out a drunken app purchase later ...

• @TheVimFuego said:
    We got an unexpected back pay windfall and paid off the house yesterday many years in advance. ....

Holy moley. No small matter that. I'm telling you, it's the blessing of the Bebot. I can feel it, things are going to turn around...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheVimFuego said:
    We got an unexpected back pay windfall and paid off the house yesterday many years in advance. ....

Holy moley. No small matter that. I'm telling you, it's the blessing of the Bebot. I can feel it, things are going to turn around...

All praise Bebot! The windfall wasn't that large but it did give us the breathing room necessary to pay it out. Bank is taking it's own sweet time removing it though, I won't believe it until it's off my Internet Banking page ...

• edited March 2017

@TheVimFuego said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@TheVimFuego said:

All praise Bebot! The windfall wasn't that large but it did give us the breathing room necessary to pay it out. Bank is taking it's own sweet time removing it though, I won't believe it until it's off my Internet Banking page ...

Congrats in any case dude! Paid off house... Drool. That beats my marginal tax win and mechanical victories today fo shizzle!

Time to get yer celebration on with a new app fo real. What's your pleasure? :)

The Bebot would approve I reckon

• The Buy button seems mercifully unmolested (praise Bebot looking over me). I do, however, seem to have enough left over from the evening's revelry to splash on an iTunes card ... I see Tim Webb has a LayR vid up on his YouTube, might push me over later. Coffee first, strong coffee ...

• @TheVimFuego said:
    The Buy button seems mercifully unmolested (praise Bebot looking over me). I do, however, seem to have enough left over from the evening's revelry to splash on an iTunes card ... I see Tim Webb has a LayR vid up on his YouTube, might push me over later. Coffee first, strong coffee ...

Was about to go for LayR myself... until I watched Tim's video that is. ;)

Holding off. If you cave, looking forward to your assessment.

• edited March 2017

@TheVimFuego said:
    The Buy button seems mercifully unmolested (praise Bebot looking over me). I do, however, seem to have enough left over from the evening's revelry to splash on an iTunes card ... I see Tim Webb has a LayR vid up on his YouTube, might push me over later. Coffee first, strong coffee ...

Bebot's bow ties don't buy themselves.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Bebot's bow ties don't buy themselves.

I am by no means a tattoo man, but....