Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One year of DRC!!! :)

We are celebrating one year of DRC with 7-days of 50% discount on both mobile and desktop. To get the 50% discount on the desktop version you need to apply the code ITSMYBIRTHDAY during checkout. This celebration is valid for 7-days, until next Monday 20th March!

Comments

• Happy Birthday!

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Happy Birthday!

Thanks for your support @JeffChasteen!

• Happy birthday @sinosoidal !! Great synth!
    If I could wish for something it'd be that it didn't keep forgetting my purchases. Right now for example I can't use it, as it can't remember my purchases and keep popping up a note about trial period, even though I've purchased both Synth Engine and Factory Expansion. Every time. As it sounds lovely it is usually worth it, but currently it can't connect to iTunes or something.

• @hellquist said:
    Happy birthday @sinosoidal !! Great synth!
    If I could wish for something it'd be that it didn't keep forgetting my purchases. Right now for example I can't use it, as it can't remember my purchases and keep popping up a note about trial period, even though I've purchased both Synth Engine and Factory Expansion. Every time. As it sounds lovely it is usually worth it, but currently it can't connect to iTunes or something.

Just restore purchases. Only happens im this app but that usually sorts it right out

• @vpich said:

@hellquist said:

Just restore purchases. Only happens im this app but that usually sorts it right out

Indeed. However, that assumes restoring actually works when I'm in a creative mood. It doesn't always...like now...
    Even uninstalled it, rebooted, re-installed it. No dice.

• @hellquist said:

I'm terribly sorry for this. This is an issue but is not on all devices. I'm still trying to figure out how can I solve this once for all. In the meantime, if someone has the same problem please contact us through our contact form so we can sort it out as quick as possible.

Thanks for your comprehension and support!

• @hellquist said:

@vpich said:

@hellquist said:

Indeed. However, that assumes restoring actually works when I'm in a creative mood. It doesn't always...like now...
    Even uninstalled it, rebooted, re-installed it. No dice.

Oh. Restore has always worked for me. But yeah. This issue should not even come up. Never had any other app do it. What gives?

• Happy birthday guys. Good luck with the sales!

• Right, encouraged by @sinosoidal I tried to re-purchase and it then gets to the Apple dialogue of "hey, you've already purchased this item, would you like to download it for free?" and then it works. I can relax again. :)

• Love this synth thingie. Return to it often (which I guess is about as higher praise as one can imagine in these days of glut :))...

• Happy Birthday Sinosoidal, I have the synth engine unlocked since day1, but what exactly does the 'unlock factory expansion' IAP achieve?

• @gsm909 said:
    Happy Birthday Sinosoidal, I have the synth engine unlocked since day1, but what exactly does the 'unlock factory expansion' IAP achieve?

More nice presets.

• @sinosoidal
    100 of these days man

• Thanks. Purchased. Have read great things about this synth. Is there a randomize function with this one?

• @sinosoidal is the Pc vst 32bit only ? i pretty much only use 64bit only now.....

• love the sounds this makes, but rarely use it any more as the midi routing menu is just really confusing to me. no regrets, though and happy birthday indeed.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    @sinosoidal is the Pc vst 32bit only ? i pretty much only use 64bit only now.....

Window 64 bit version available here: https://www.imaginando.pt/products/drc/downloads

• @gleandibson said:
    love the sounds this makes, but rarely use it any more as the midi routing menu is just really confusing to me. no regrets, though and happy birthday indeed.

What's the confusion? Can I help? Right now you can filter the midi in by enabling or disabling each number. You can accept midi in from any channel by having all enabled.

Midi out is currently fixed to channel 0 but I have a request to change this. What else is missing?

• @sinosoidal said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:
    @sinosoidal is the Pc vst 32bit only ? i pretty much only use 64bit only now.....

Window 64 bit version available here: https://www.imaginando.pt/products/drc/downloads

sweet. purchasing now :) was pretty much the only reason i hesitated....

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@sinosoidal said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

Thanks for your support! :blush:

• @sinosoidal i already own the synth unlock but the app on ios keeps telling me my trial period is over. tried reinstall and restore purchase to no avail. what am i supposed to do now ?

• edited March 2017

@sinosoidal said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

@sinosoidal said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

Thanks for your support! :blush:

you're welcome. but can you please help me with the ios app ? for some reason it wont restore my purchase.

i clearly already own the unlock. don't want to pay an additional 400 Rs for something i own :(
    (specially when i have already paid double that earlier.)

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    @sinosoidal i already own the synth unlock but the app on ios keeps telling me my trial period is over. tried reinstall and restore purchase to no avail. what am i supposed to do now ?

You have the answer to that just a teeny weeny bit up the screen, when I had the same problem, which is discussed in the previous messages in this very thread, on this very page.

In short: there is a bug. If you however do a "purchase this item" you'll get a dialogue asking you if you really want to. You say "yes". It then tells you "hey, you've already purchased this item, would you like to download it for free?" to which you (hopefully) say yes.

• @hellquist said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:
    @sinosoidal i already own the synth unlock but the app on ios keeps telling me my trial period is over. tried reinstall and restore purchase to no avail. what am i supposed to do now ?

You have the answer to that just a teeny weeny bit up the screen, when I had the same problem, which is discussed in the previous messages in this very thread, on this very page.

In short: there is a bug. If you however do a "purchase this item" you'll get a dialogue asking you if you really want to. You say "yes". It then tells you "hey, you've already purchased this item, would you like to download it for free?" to which you (hopefully) say yes.

i know about that. but been burned before where i actually got charged twice once.
    anyways. decided to try a different trick i know about. logged out of the app store in settings.
    relogged. rebooted drc and tried to restore purchase again and it worked :)

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@hellquist said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

i know about that. but been burned before where i actually got charged twice once.
    anyways. decided to try a different trick i know about. logged out of the app store in settings.

Oh, good! I shall try that next time too. I had the exact same problem on both my iPad and my iPhone, with forgotten purchases. On the iPad it refused to restore so had to do as described above (but will test your logging out/in thing next time). On the iPhone the restore just worked, so could be I was more recently logged in to AppStore on that then or something.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@hellquist said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

I still haven't found who is the actual blame for this bug, Apple, the underlying platform or me. The thing is, they can't charge twice for the same purchase. If you proofs (receipts), you can contest that. iTunes keeps a record of purchases, they will never allow you to be charged twice for the same purchase id. If they do, that's a bug in their platform.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@hellquist said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

Interesting facts. I need to add this to our troubleshooting guide.

• Hey cool. One of my favourite iOS synths.

• Bought. :)
    Good to know about the restore work-arounds.
    Thanks!

• Congrats to Nuno & everyone at Imaginando. All developers would be wise to follow their lead, as they are extremely friendly & dedicated to their products. Any questions I've had were answered no problems.

And what can you say about DRC? Just brilliant guys, cheers and wishing you all the best this year.