Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KRFT 1.2 here! - update 1.3 march 24

KRFT 1.2 is out Audio Import, Ableton Link, Inter App Audio !! Can't wait!

Comments

• Excellent! Can't wait to try this when I get home. I'm most excited about the audio import. I'm cancelling all plans for the night! lol

• Now if we can just get an instrument browser, oscillator browser, and a little keyboard for programming the synth we'll be all set. Great update nonetheless

• Kick@$$!!!

I didn't catch the "snap back" setting for dials in the beta. Cool!

And, I think this is my favorite piano roll on iOS to date. :)

• @db909 said:
    Now if we can just get an instrument browser, oscillator browser, and a little keyboard for programming the synth we'll be all set. Great update nonetheless

what is a "oscillator browser" ? Other two are coming :)

• Was getting upset with all these beta show offs :) Congrats on the release. Looking forward to having a real fiddle.

• edited March 2017

Only had a precursory fiddle, but sample import worked smoothly and love the fact it has Audioshare support.

Thank you @Alex fox - much appreciated.

• @Alex fox
    As for being a beta showoff — not seeing the update since I was using a beta. Will my excellent songs vanish if I download the app again?

• General, our countless hours of testing, late night and sleepless hours of retesting, well, (looking proudly to the ski), hope will reward you with many days of pure KRFT joy!

Enjoy!!! :)

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Was getting upset with all these beta show offs :) Congrats on the release. Looking forward to having a real fiddle.

• @Alex fox said:

@db909 said:
    Now if we can just get an instrument browser, oscillator browser, and a little keyboard for programming the synth we'll be all set. Great update nonetheless

Awesome!!! Thank you! I guess I meant a wave browser, now that we can choose the different waveforms. Seems like there is quite a few of them. Quite a happy surprise

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    @Alex fox
    As for being a beta showoff — not seeing the update since I was using a beta. Will my excellent songs vanish if I download the app again?

99% sure they should be fine as it just installs on top and doesn't delete the data!

• @db909 said:

@Alex fox said:

@db909 said:

Awesome!!! Thank you! I guess I meant a wave browser, now that we can choose the different waveforms. Seems like there is quite a few of them. Quite a happy surprise

Yes good idea. There are a few that's for sure. Variety is king :)

• ...and a price increase for anyone who was on the fence

• Totally well deserved for such an awesome developer's hard work and response to user base requests. :)

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Totally well deserved for such an awesome developer's hard work and response to user base requests. :)

Agreed

• @db909 said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Totally well deserved for such an awesome developer's hard work and response to user base requests. :)

Agreed

++1

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    General, our countless hours of testing, late night and sleepless hours of retesting, well, (looking proudly to the ski), hope will reward you with many days of pure KRFT joy!

Enjoy!!! :)

Well done Captain. Carry on!

• @wim said:

@db909 said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

Agreed

++1

+++1

• @gsm909 said:
    ...and a price increase for anyone who was on the fence

This app is now 4-5 times the already excellent app it was at launch. Given the incredible metamorphosis this app has undergone from launch, I think the current pricing is quite appropriate for what this sweet beast can do now. I kinda thought it was a bit underpriced at launch anyway. :)

• Congrats on the new release! It's a delight...

• One of my favourite apps just got better. Top dev.

• Congrats @Alex fox

Looking forward to trying out later this evening and on my commute tomorrow.

• This is impressive. Id love this to have midi out. Agreed, REAL NICE piano role. Really deep app. Love it. These guys are on top off their game. Go KRFT

• edited March 2017

Ok, since Abe Link was implemented....Will Buy..

To all Developers, No LINK, no buy.. sorry.

Looks like fun

• In a subsequent update, could we get the option to save our custom tweaks of the synth presets? I've reconfigured some of them to my liking and would love to be able to easily call them up for other Surfaces.

• @Richtowns said:
    This is impressive. Id love this to have midi out. Agreed, REAL NICE piano role. Really deep app. Love it. These guys are on top off their game. Go KRFT

Cheers dude! If you have a minute please leave a review on the AppStore, it really helps us!

Also anyone who left a review for the previous version please update it as they are somewhat hidden unless they are for the current version!

• @JonLewis said:
    In a subsequent update, could we get the option to save our custom tweaks of the synth presets? I've reconfigured some of them to my liking and would love to be able to easily call them up for other Surfaces.

Good idea

• @Alex fox said:

@Richtowns said:
    This is impressive. Id love this to have midi out. Agreed, REAL NICE piano role. Really deep app. Love it. These guys are on top off their game. Go KRFT

Cheers dude! If you have a minute please leave a review on the AppStore, it really helps us!

Also anyone who left a review for the previous version please update it as they are somewhat hidden unless they are for the current version!

Done. :)

• @Richtowns said:

I like KRFT a lot, and agree that MIDI out would be very, very cool. It was the joy expressed for this app here in the forum, and in Jakob's video, that convinced me to grab it. I didn't think it would be my cup of tea, but so far I'm having a lot of fun with it. Looking forward to bringing in some of my own samples, but not sure what to try...drums I guess would be the first course of action.

• edited March 2017

Done. :)

@Alex fox said:

@Richtowns said: