Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Genome Question

I am really enjoying Genome, but I am trying to set an odd number of steps per bar (say, seven steps instead of eight for a two bar pattern) and I just can't figure out how to do it. I'd love to get some Berlin style sequences going. Anybody know hoe to do that?

Comments

• edited March 2017

@auxoct
    I think you can only set odd numbers of bars, not steps per bar...

• Ah, yeah, that is what I was afraid of. I suppose I could alter the number of bars and quadruple the BPM, but I wish there was a way to just add or delete a step per bar. Oh well.

• Actually, I just realized that you can set a different time sig for each separate pattern. If you go to the BPM and change the sig before you create the pattern the new patter will have the new time sig without altering the old ones.

• @auxoct said:
    Actually, I just realized that you can set a different time sig for each separate pattern. If you go to the BPM and change the sig before you create the pattern the new patter will have the new time sig without altering the old ones.

Pretty cool - had and used this one a long time and learned 2 new things- different #s of bars and different time sigs...