Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Modstep Model 15 Weirdness:SOLVED

Running a Model 15 in one track in Modstep, and it is receiving midi fine, but the fader in Modstep has no bearing on the very loud signal from the model 15. Other tracks include step poly arp and patterning and a couple of internal instruments. All are working as expected. Any insights?

Forgot to mention all are running as IAA.

Comments

• wimwim
    edited March 2017

Make sure Model 15 isn't already running when you start up Modstep. I tried it and that produced the behavior you described. However, just tapping the Model 15 icon in ModStep was enough to fix it so I'm not sure that's the same problem as yours.

• Thanks. I'll give it a try.

• Solved: I had loaded in the Model 15 Audio Bridge (whatever that is) instead of the actual IAA. works fine.