Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iMusicAlbum (Igor Vasiliev) apps up to 50% off

https://itunes.apple.com/developer/id424401626

Audio Mastering
AltiSpace - Convolution Reverb
FieldScaper - Sound warp field recorder
Master FX - Classic effects
Master Record - Tape simulation recorder, player and effect
MIDI Pattern Sequencer
SoundScaper - An experimental sound mini lab

Comments

• Love the 'scapers, definitely had my money's worth from those fellers.

• Have FieldScaper, and I think that's great as a standalone. Tempted by AltiSpace, but seems like that would be so much better as an AU. The rest are iPad only, so not applicable for me.

• Very useful apps

• Love all of Igor's apps. Just completed the mastering bundle but haven't played with AltiSpace, Master FX, or Master Record much yet. Both Fieldscaper and Soundscaper would be in my personal top ten apps.

I don't have the Midi Pattern sequencer, but it looks like that one was last updated in 2013 and I think I'm covered with Genome. I asked Igor about the Master Record app that hasn't been updated since 2014 and he said all of the mastering app bundle is going to get updated soon. And, he's working on a brand new app that he says should be very impressive. Can't wait! :)

• edited March 2017

One of my favourite developers, I'd be sad if someone took away my AltiSpace, FieldScaper and SoundScaper.

• edited March 2017

Altispace is excellent sounding. It would be great as an AU, but even with just the one it works in a bus effect scenario well, sending different amounts of tracks to the one reverb. Makes everything sound like it is in the same space, things get discombobulated when there is a totally different reverb on every instrument, and it gets unwieldy editing each reverb per track.