Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria and CPU issues

Hello friends!

I have 3 audio tracks and a MIDI track in Auria. Before I opened the project new it went yesterday night still normal. Today the CPU immediately rise to 120% display and of course Auria then no longer works. What am I doing wrong?

Air iPad 2 updates IOS

Comments

• Possible bug. Try to load another existing project and then reload this one

• Thx @cuscolima but it Not works . The other projects loads with no Problem, load the project back, CPU 120 % again.

• It's probably the MIDI track, what is it loading? Looks like Cubasis?

• Ok , buffer Size 2048 and Is working again. Thx

• 2 questions

The midi track says Cubasis, what is running in Cubasis.

There's a star on the FX button on the midi track do you have a lot of FX on the track?

• edited March 2017

• but wen I add still a MIDI track. everything back as it was before and I can set the buffer size only to 512.

• edited March 2017

@BiancaNeve its a stem Export from Cubasis
    And the fx Is disabled, the Star means the Track Is frozen.

• If you have a midi track, them you cannot have more than 512...

• @cuscolima said:
    If you have a midi track, them you cannot have more than 512...

Oh ok thx

• If you're using MIDI then the max buffer size is 512 - that's an iOS limitation apparently. This means that you have to be pretty careful in Auria not to add too many effects, and especially AUs, when running MIDI tracks.

• @Bartlinux said:
    Thx @cuscolima but it Not works . The other projects loads with no Problem, load the project back, CPU 120 % again.

I faced a similar issue yesterday and have noticed that the problem has been solved when I plugged my headphone on the jack and not on the lighting port (I used my iphone7's headphone on my ipad4). I also noticed a strong background noise when using Auria with the headphone on the lightning port.