Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Troublemaker Update

The recent update fixed the problem with TM wav exports coming in to AudioShare as caf files.

Thanks @brambos!

Comments

• Great news.
    I am having so much fun chopping up Troublemaker files with Yellofier.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Great news.
    I am having so much fun chopping up Troublemaker files with Yellofier.

I'll have to give that a try!

• Just received an appstore review for Troublemaker where some user subtracted 2 stars because Garageband doesn't have Link.

Sometimes the sad state of humanity makes me weep.

• Apple really needs to allow for developer replies to reviews.

• @brambos said:
    Just received an appstore review for Troublemaker where some user subtracted 2 stars because Garageband doesn't have Link.

That's up there with I deducted 2 stars because it is raining today

• edited March 2017

Developer replies to reviews are coming in iOS 10.3 I believe

http://www.cultofmac.com/473263/app-store-reviews-ios-10-3/

• @BiancaNeve said:

In this particular case, it's probably good that a reply is not yet possible LMAO

• @BiancaNeve said:

indeed, let's see how that will pan out 8-]

• @brambos troublemaker's sync is easily the best of any app i have used. Link or midi. Flawless. Really hope that one day u will design a host sequencer app for your drums. I have never used the tm au since the gold is in the sequencer (plus that marvelous lfo that you can set up to slowly evolve). Don't use the ruismakers because it involves one more moving part.

• edited March 2017

@brambos said:
    Just received an appstore review for Troublemaker where some user subtracted 2 stars because Garageband doesn't have Link.

I'd neglected on reviewing this one. Just did so in order to hopefully offset the other one a little. :)

Five-Star

Another Home Run!!!

I now own all of this developer's apps. And, all of them top notch. However, this one might be my favorite out of them all. The sequencer in this baby is insane! Very easy to set up exactly what you're after, but then hit the random buttons and tweak the probability settings, and you'll end up with magnificent stuff you hadn't even thought of. Highly recommended!

• edited March 2017

Slow lfo, mutation with 15% on accents and 5% on slides and i can forget about it and deal with other apss and i still feel like it's being slightly tweaked. Sold my tb-3 and never looked back

• Thanks guys.. you help me keep my sanity sometimes :)

• @brambos Sorry for being off topic: If I remember correctly you have thought about the development of an JD XI editor for the iPad. Any news about this topic?

• @klangsulfat said:
    @brambos Sorry for being off topic: If I remember correctly you have thought about the development of an JD XI editor for the iPad. Any news about this topic?

I haven't touched it since Sept. 2015 unfortunately. I had the interface ready, but never finished the guts of the app :#

• The gui looks simply fantastic. Do you have plans to finish this baby anytime?

• @klangsulfat said:
    The gui looks simply fantastic. Do you have plans to finish this baby anytime?

Every time I intend to pick it back up I get frightened at the thought of having to implement a full fledged patch librarian in it. The editor itself (as in: a proper control surface for the synth) is not where the bulk of the effort would be.

• @brambos said:
    Every time I intend to pick it back up I get frightened at the thought of having to implement a full fledged patch librarian in it. The editor itself (as in: a proper control surface for the synth) is not where the bulk of the effort would be.

Okay, I understand. Let me help you in your decision: Finish the editor and forget the librarian :)

• @brambos said:

@klangsulfat said:
    The gui looks simply fantastic. Do you have plans to finish this baby anytime?

That's really funny. A brain the size of a planet when it comes to audio processing ... but organizing some patches is scary. B)

Different parts of the brain I guess. ;)

• @busker said:
    Apple really needs to allow for developer replies to reviews.

Nothing stopping the rest of us pointing out how lame-brained that post is though in our reviews. B)

• @brambos said:

They probably only had limited time on the wi-fi before they had to give up the iPad and move back to the padded cell.