Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sunrizer updated

Good to see this awesome synth updated to support 64bit devices. Shame there is no AU support yet.

Comments

• If I don't recall all that wrong 'Dagger' would become AUv3 first and after that Sunrizer?
    I really hope we'll see 'Dagger' AUv3 on iOS some day.

• edited March 2017

Hooray. At least it won't die in the ios11 purge. 1st update in nearly 3 years though.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Hooray. At least it won't die in the ios11 purge. 1st update in nearly 3 years though.

Don't say that.

It sends a chill down my spine knowing how quick life is goes by.

3 years. Wow

• I'm full of synths. How is this compared to Thor, Magellan, Poison...etc?

• Really pleased to hear that! I was messing with the sounds from it at the weekend, such a nice sounding synth!!

• @Ivan_Dj said:
    I'm full of synths. How is this compared to Thor, Magellan, Poison...etc?

With all the free soundbanks available, and quality thereof - plus the price point - indispensable :+1:

• No love for Sunriser XS though

• @eustressor said:

@Ivan_Dj said:

With all the free soundbanks available, and quality thereof - plus the price point - indispensable :+1:

It has a unique vintage sound quality that makes it well worth the purchase price!

• edited March 2017

@Nu2moro said:

@eustressor said:

@Ivan_Dj said:

It has a unique vintage sound quality that makes it well worth the purchase price!

Love how that sounds :D Thanks @eustressor and @Nu2moro My appcholism is under control this year but you know: always have room for a new synth :)

• Sunrizer and Poison-202 are my favourite virtual analog synths on iOS. The sound quality of those two synths are so close to analog that it's awesome.

• edited March 2017

As I am out of home now, can anyone check if the solved the problem with the the volume? I mean, can you now bring it to zero and no sound comes from the synth?

• @AlexB said:
    As I am out of home now, can anyone check if the solved the problem with the the volume? I mean, can you now bring it to zero and no sound comes from the synth?

I have turned down the Gain in the app and there was no audible sound when I played the keys. It seems like the issue was resolved or it was not an issue for me.

• It's a miracle.

• edited March 2017

@BiancaNeve said:
    No love for Sunriser XS though

I do hope it'll be updated as well. Shouldn't be much more work for the dev, I think.

• @Bobbejaan said:

@AlexB said:

I have turned down the Gain in the app and there was no audible sound when I played the keys. It seems like the issue was resolved or it was not an issue for me.

Thanks for checking! Now I checked by myself ( back home) and yes , they finally solved it ( in the past even at gain zero you could still here some sound coming out of it).

• Well pleased this has been updated. As old as it is it is up there among the apps I use most. Has some great 'analog' type string sounds - along with much else.

• Sunrizer was the first proper fully able iOS synth to be released..it is a classic and I still fondly remember how I felt when I first touched its keys...

It's a bargain and very very well developed. Every iOS user should own it.

Beep street is a great developer too

@Ivan_Dj said:

@Ivan_Dj said:

• Yes..it should be an audio unit..we could suggest it in the beep street forums?

It would keep this classic app relevant for many years to come

Btw..is the dev gonna release more apps? Last I heard was only sunrizer for desktop

• Sunrizer: one of my very early synth purchases and a fav, but I've gotten away from using it, what with all the other shiny, new fancy synths that have come along. Time to get back to it and use it for realz.

After the update it works fine on the ipad4 under iOS 9.3...using it in AUM.

• The update seems to have been pulled, it's no longer available.

• @busker said:
    The update seems to have been pulled, it's no longer available.

WTF :/

• @enc said:

@busker said:
    The update seems to have been pulled, it's no longer available.

WTF :/

I heard there was a bug with the current update, app not starting for some users, fix will come in a few days

• Another vote for XS getting an update as well! :)

• Can confirm Sunrizer crashes after update. Will wait patiently

• Hopefully Beepstreet update iSequencerHD to support 64bit.

• Still top dog for me, Sunrizer. All main controls on one page, stunning sound, supersaws, great look.
    What more could you want.

• edited March 2017

@LeeB said:
    Still top dog for me, Sunrizer. All main controls on one page, stunning sound, supersaws, great look.

Update for Sunrizer XS and a developer who answer support e-mails.
    And where is the promised Dagger for iOS. I even was not sure if the developer left the building.
    Sunrizer sounds great (i like the desktop version) but i lost a bit trust in the developer in the last months.

• Whenever I need to test something Midi related... I open Sunrizer as the Synth.

It's solid.

• @Cib said:

@LeeB said:
    Still top dog for me, Sunrizer. All main controls on one page, stunning sound, supersaws, great look.

Update for Sunrizer XS and a developer who answer support e-mails.
    And where is the promised Dagger for iOS. I even was not sure if the developer left the building.
    Sunrizer sounds great (i like the desktop version) but i lost a bit trust in the developer in the last months.

Yes, XS is frustrating I'd imagine if you use iPhone. As for dagger, not sure what happened there.
    All I know is, I've had more bang for buck from the Sunrizer iPad version, than any other synth.