Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Song of the Month Club - March 2017

12346»

Comments

• Hey, @orchardman: what an amazing intro! Both the piano and the airy pad when the (wonderful) vocals enter. Love how the music builds as it goes. Catchy melody! Great, melodic solo. Congrats!

Cool EDM mix, @studs1966: very balanced, and the bass loop is simply fantastic. The singer is good, very competent and appropriate for the genre.Enjoyed it a lot!

Your songs always remind me the best the nineties had to offer, @trackedout. In this song, I noticed a great evolution in your production skills. The guitar in the choruses could be a little less loud, but the riffs are really great, specially the clean ones. Very good!

I really enjoyed your song, @Franketti. Very reminiscent of late 70's disco funk, one of my favorite genres. The production itself deserves more care, specially the vocals. Sort this out and you'll be ready to make waves. All the keyboard solos are really fantastic. Keep it up!

• @theconnactic : Thanks man. Will try to get better. I´m just at the beginning recordingwise.

• edited March 2017

Hi all,
    Here's my first entry, an ambient/drone instrumental.
    it's a track for the weekly disquiet junto project number 0272.
    I made it with Droneo, Patterning and a little bit of Animoog.
    It's nothing fancy.

Here the details for this project:
    http://llllllll.co/t/exoplanetary-interv-disquiet-junto-project-0272/6985/69

• P.s. I will listen to all your contributions as soon as I can ;)

• @rumorazzi this is very much in the ambient/background music mold, the way I assessed it was by playing it a few ties through while I did other stuff. It's a very slowly evolving piece so it wasn't one that I could dedicate my whole attention to without getting a bit restless.

It paints a slightly cold and eerie atmosphere, makes me think of cold arctic winters where the air is very still and the night is very long. I can picture the Northern Lights glowing somewhere off in the distant horizon, not a big showy display, more of a faint glow of green in the night.

I think for its intended purpose the track works quite well, but this type of music does inevitably have a slight feel of being musical wallpaper - a little more going on would definitely help to give it a little bit more attention-grabbing purpose.