Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LIVE with CAPSUN ProAudio!

We are going live at 6 PM PST and we want you to be there! CAPSUN ProAudio will be unboxing Wej and featuring his iMPC Pro Packs, Slo-Mo Trap & Ambient Lows and Lo-Fi Soul & Future Beats. 

Read our interview with CAPSUN to prepare for what you're about to see. 

Comments

• Have the issues with sampling Animoog via IAA been fixed?

• Oh, Retronyms is back for a visit? Must be time to sell something. :/

• edited February 2017

@kobamoto said:
    Have the issues with sampling Animoog via IAA been fixed?

If you're referring to iMPC Pro, it still sends MIDI signals to Animooog when you're trying to sample while your track is playing in iMPC Pro. That hasn't been fixed. If you're sampling from Animoog without iMPC Pro track playing, it works fine.

• @telecharge said:
    Oh, Retronyms is back for a visit? Must be time to sell something. :/

^ this

• @Retronyms said:

@kobamoto said:

If you're referring to iMPC Pro, it still sends MIDI signals to Animooog when you're trying to sample while your track is playing in iMPC Pro. That hasn't been fixed. If you're sampling from Animoog without iMPC Pro track playing, it works fine.

I was referring to sampling animoog via iaa, it has crashed 100% of the time for me so as you can imagine I'm very excited to hear about this...thanks for the heads up, I will check immediately!

• oh my god, I'm not exaggerating when I say this has never worked, it just worked for the first time, I don't even know what to do I'm ecstatic...I will test this more tonight exstensively and report back!!!

• I haven't heard any more word from you guys regarding removing the sequence length restriction of 2bars being the lowest count, I'd still very much like the ability to sequence 1bar patterns .... is there any news on this?

• it worked again... I simply cannot believe this, the new mpc hardware ships next month and is available to read impc pro files right, this is fcking nuts

• @kobamoto said:

@Retronyms said:

@kobamoto said:

I was referring to sampling animoog via iaa, it has crashed 100% of the time for me so as you can imagine I'm very excited to hear about this...thanks for the heads up, I will check immediately!

I wasn't aware that Animoog was crashing via IAA in iMPC Pro. I've heard that it doesnt work with Hook IAA but It's possible an iOS update broke it at some point and then another one fixed it later. Either way, Im glad its finally working for you.

• @kobamoto said:
    I haven't heard any more word from you guys regarding removing the sequence length restriction of 2bars being the lowest count, I'd still very much like the ability to sequence 1bar patterns .... is there any news on this?

Im not sure exactly what you mean. Are you referring to sampling length? Like when you record a sample from Turntable?

• no I'm referring to the lowest sequence length available being a 2bar sequence, I'm requesting that you allow sequences of 1 bar in length?

I've put several tickets regarding the animoog issue in a long time ago, and you guys said you were working on it.. I don't care what the fix was either, just happy about it.

• Ah I see. Ok Ive added that as a feature request.

Maybe we did fix it awhile back. I know there were some IAA issues awhile ago but I can't remember the last time Animoog didn't work with iMPC Pro.

• Mmm capri sun

• @oat_phipps said:
    Mmm capri sun

My first thought as well