Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quantiloop sale from $9.99 now $5.99

Anybody experience with this App. Is this a good looper in comparison to Loopy HD?
Pricecut seems today only.

homepage: http://quantiloop.com/

Comments

• I've got it. I like it. It was worth the full price. I havent actually tried it since it was updated to version 2. It's on my list of things to do and do them when I get to do my things to do list.

• @Philh0954 said:
    I've got it. I like it. It was worth the full price. I havent actually tried it since it was updated to version 2. It's on my list of things to do and do them when I get to do my things to do list.

Okay thanks, I still have 22 hours to decide. Anymore user's with an opinion about this app. I'm Curious ;)

• Finally bought it from the sale. Really wish the transpose was not by push-button... was hoping transpose could be tweaked by knob in realtime for fun times. Still good though.

• Funny how reassuring the old-style pedals are even when I have almost know idea what I'm doing.

• With my FCB1010 (midi footcontrolrer) into Quantiloop and my Epiphone ES-339 into Tonestack, I'm a very happy guitarplayer!

• Still in doubt. Anybody convince me to buy this. I own Loopy HD and Looptree, the last one seems abandonware. Is Quantiloop interesting to have has a looper? Time of this sale is running out... :)

• @greengrocer said:
    Still in doubt. Anybody convince me to buy this. I own Loopy HD and Looptree, the last one seems abandonware. Is Quantiloop interesting to have has a looper? Time of this sale is running out... :)

Me too, just been watching the vids again. They're good for showing how to work it, but not selling it to me.

I play guitar so can see how I'd have a bit of fun with it, but without a MIDI controller I might not use it that often. I've never really used Loopy, but this one does look more like my cup of tea.

• This is my fav looper on ios. The IAA fx integration is rock solid and the dev is very communicative/ constantly working on the app. He is implementing some fantastic features in the next versions too.

I like this app alot mostly because the iaa fx and iaa rhythm means i can build my tracks entirely in this app.

• When does the sale end? Just wondering how much fence-sitting time I have left...

• @MonzoPro said:
    When does the sale end? Just wondering how much fence-sitting time I have left...

in 6 hours!

• Thats for v1 just so yall know. I was not impressed by v1 but v2 is a huge improvement

• @Gaia.Tree said:

Thats for v1 just so yall know. I was not impressed by v1 but v2 is a huge improvement

Yeah, they upped the UI bits sufficiently that the tute for V1 can take a bit of rearranging in the mind....there is something comforting about the design however....do wish it took up more of the screen on the 12.9.

• I think this could be good fun in an AUM setup - a drum and couple of synths, plus live guitar looping with this, all Linked up.

• @greengrocer said:

@MonzoPro said:
    When does the sale end? Just wondering how much fence-sitting time I have left...

in 6 hours!

Did you get it?

I think I'm going to pass. It looks excellent, and is a great price, but I just don't think it'd fit into my current workflow. Probably. Oh I don't know...

• This longtime looper finally bit.

• Is anyone slaving quantiloop with midi clock? I know it is best for the looper to be the master, but it is my only choice, slaving it to a desktop DAW, like old hardware. Most loopers aren't good as slaves, because the inevitable jitter in the midi clock throws off the perceived tempo in the looper, and they go crazy trying to time compress the audio to make it conform to evershifting, minute tempo changes.

Loopy HD is very good at this, it is smart enough to smooth out the jitter in the received Midi clock, and realize that every 96th of a beat isn't a tempo change.

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    This is my fav looper on ios. The IAA fx integration is rock solid and the dev is very communicative/ constantly working on the app. He is implementing some fantastic features in the next versions too.

I like this app alot mostly because the iaa fx and iaa rhythm means i can build my tracks entirely in this app.

It's definitely tempting with that familiar hardware UI and I love the idea of auto record. Other than that how is it better than Loopy and Group the Loop?

• @MonzoPro said:

@greengrocer said:

@MonzoPro said:

in 6 hours!

Did you get it?

I think I'm going to pass. It looks excellent, and is a great price, but I just don't think it'd fit into my current workflow. Probably. Oh I don't know...

A lot of hesitation, but I passed. Same reasons.