Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatwave Pro

Guys if I already had BW pro why is asking me to purchase it again on the regular Beatwave? The BT pro app I downloaded crashes a lot anyone know?

Comments

• edited February 2017

I was not aware there is a separate BW pro app. I got Beatwave then got the iap to turn it into pro. Is that what you did? If so it shouldn't charge you again but rather restore your purchase.

• No in my purchased list I have Beatwave Pro so I re downloaded it but it crashes if I tap the settings gear. So I downloaded the regular BW and I'm able to go to the store but it's asking me to upgrade again

• Well if you actually have a separate BW Pro app then you would expect that behaviour.

Like in Auria, if you had Auria and Auria Pro you would still get charged if you bought the IAP pro upgrade in regular Auria.

• Auxy kind of replaced Beatwave for me in terms of "limited pocket music sequencer with no live recording". Also you get more than 4 sounds per song. That being said, no sample import like Beatwave. I'd go back to Beatwave in a heartbeat if it wasn't limited to 4 tracks per song.

• Yes, just tried it again and the four track limit became immediately evident once again. Now it's going bye bye.