Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 3.0 Kountdown

Well.....how many more sleeps till we get our hands on that bad boy?

Comments

• @sbcfx said:
    Well.....how many more sleeps till we get our hands on that bad boy?

Zero. Will stay up until the day.

• I'd say about 100-150... But I'm narcoleptic :p

• With the exchange rate and taxes, it's going to cost $300 CAD on sale. And Zelda comes out just a few days later, which may well be the last Nintendo game I ever buy and therefore takes higher priority. So for me, it's probably lots of sleeps until I can run Kamata in Logic...

• For me, it's more about an endurance race waiting to see who wins between the new Gadgets and Beatmaker 3 being released first.

• @Thomas said:
    For me, it's more about an endurance race waiting to see who wins between the new Gadgets and Beatmaker 3 being released first.

It's going to be Gadget, isn't it?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Thomas said:
    For me, it's more about an endurance race waiting to see who wins between the new Gadgets and Beatmaker 3 being released first.

It's going to be Gadget, isn't it?

I honestly don't know which I want released first LOL

• ..wait - hold the phone - is there a Gadget update coming? can't wait!! :wink:

• Just 1......wake me up when its out :sleeping:

• 4 days countdown?Really...?

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Just 1......wake me up when it's all over
    when I'm wiser and I'm older.

Fixed for you. ;)

Just bored. Can't wait for the new version either! :p Audio recording!

• As I said on another thread, I'm sure there will be much joy and much gnashing of teeth when the thing finally arrives ! Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing / hearing what Korg have been up to.

• @jrjulius Yes, I cant wait until Breath of the Wild. Been playing some the older zelda games to get ready. Beat the original and half way through Ocarina of Time.

• I'm expecting nothing more than being able to load perfectly trimmed audio files from elsewhere and adding basic effects already in Gadget to them. If there's anything in the core of the app that has been noticeably improved I'll be pleasantly surprised.

• @db909 said:
    I'm expecting nothing more than being able to load perfectly trimmed audio files from elsewhere and adding basic effects already in Gadget to them. If there's anything in the core of the app that has been noticeably improved I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Pretty much.

• @gmslayton said:
    @jrjulius Yes, I cant wait until Breath of the Wild. Been playing some the older zelda games to get ready. Beat the original and half way through Ocarina of Time.

goddamn water temple

• @oat_phipps said:

@gmslayton said:
    @jrjulius Yes, I cant wait until Breath of the Wild. Been playing some the older zelda games to get ready. Beat the original and half way through Ocarina of Time.

goddamn water temple

I don't even mind the Water Temple anymore, but even though I'm not ten years old anymore and my motor skills have improved considerably, I still have an absolutely miserable time trying to beat Bongo Bongo.

• @oat_phipps said:

@gmslayton said:

goddamn water temple

Oh god I'm getting flashbacks now.

• Has there been any confirmation that the iOS version is being released at the same time? on the Korg page it just says Mac version released then...

I assume they will but.....

• Just home from a brief hospital stay . I have advanced COPD and complications from the flu had my breathing so bad that I was frightened that if I fell asleep I would not wake up! I went almost two days without sleep and it sucked. Man was I ever glad when I got to the emergency room and they hit me with steroids and breathing treatments!

• Oh ya, I'm on Oxygen once again.

• @db909 said:
    I'm expecting nothing more than being able to load perfectly trimmed audio files from elsewhere and adding basic effects already in Gadget to them. If there's anything in the core of the app that has been noticeably improved I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Truth.

• @Carnbot said:
    Has there been any confirmation that the iOS version is being released at the same time? on the Korg page it just says Mac version released then...

I assume they will but.....

They blooming better do...

• @Tritonman said:
    Oh ya, I'm on Oxygen once again.

Good to hear. I would have been bummed if you died before the Gadget update came out.

• edited February 2017

@jrjulius said:

@oat_phipps said:

@gmslayton said:

goddamn water temple

I don't even mind the Water Temple anymore, but even though I'm not ten years old anymore and my motor skills have improved considerably, I still have an absolutely miserable time trying to beat Bongo Bongo.

Which dungeon boss is that? Shadow temple? Memory failing me

And my motor skills were wayyyy better at 10 than now. I was a wizard

• @aaronpc said:

@Tritonman said:

Good to hear. I would have been bummed if you died before the Gadget update came out.

Wow, had not thought about how great it is to be alive lately except that permanent "I am going to live" smile that has been on my face since shortly after they started fixing me back up. God, I love those people so much! And now I get audio tracks in gadget as a bonus! I surely must be doing something right. Great to be here with you all!

• @Tritonman said:

@aaronpc said:

@Tritonman said:

Wow, had not thought about how great it is to be alive lately except that permanent "I am going to live" smile that has been on my face since shortly after they started fixing me back up. God, I love those people so much! And now I get audio tracks in gadget as a bonus! I surely must be doing something right. Great to be here with you all!

It's all terrific (for us all) to get a dose of perspective WITHOUT having to watch the puppy die first etc. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

• I want this pretty badly now, even though I've been having a splendid week with Logic and garageband.

• Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Gadget :)

• @Samu said:
    Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Gadget :)

And I get on a plane on Monday dammit :)

• @Samu said:
    Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Gadget :)

Thx Samu!....nuf said!