Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT, any Gpl players here ?

edited February 2017 in Other

Just wonderin

Comments

• I must not be, lol.........I have no idea what Gpl means....... :)

• edited February 2017

I would be guessing the Global Poker League, but sorry to say I'm more a General Public License kind of guy. Used to make a living play pool in Queens a thousand years ago, but my nerve was stronger (and my hands more steady) back then...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I would be guessing the Global Poker League, but sorry to say I'm more a General Public License kind of guy.

Nah I was meaning a far more aggressive form of sport, but far cheaper to compete in...Grand Prix Legends...

• @AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I would be guessing the Global Poker League, but sorry to say I'm more a General Public License kind of guy.

Nah I was meaning a far more aggressive form of sport, but far cheaper to compete in...Grand Prix Legends...

Wow. Just read some Amazon reviews. True believers....

• @AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

That's a great game, I bought a wheel and pedals back in the day mostly to play that. (Yes, it does look a little ridiculous).

I have long since given up PC gaming though.

I loved all the mods you could get for it. Lotus my favourite.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

That's a great game, I bought a wheel and pedals back in the day mostly to play that. (Yes, it does look a little ridiculous).

I loved it the 65 mod was the best, good times

• @AndyPlankton said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

And that lotus was a bastard to get to the end, very fragile, but still the one I always went for

• @AndyPlankton said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

And that lotus was a bastard to get to the end, very fragile, but still the one I always went for

I think Colin Chapman took some stick for not putting robustness and reliability at the top of his priorities.

Different times, he was an undoubted genius though.

Oh, we were talking about the game, sorry. :)

If someone ported it to iOS I'd be onto it in no time.

• @High5denied said:
    I must not be, lol.........I have no idea what Gpl means....... :)

You're not alone. Though the rest of the thread has enlightened me.

• edited February 2017

My gaming has pretty much died with the discovery of crossword puzzles. Totally obsessed. I occasionally download the free app of the week or some game app I hear a ton about but, if it flips my switch, my interest generally lasts about a week or two.

I do enjoy those I enjoy though. Time for a games recommend thread? Though, really, I have no time for the outcome. :)

• @TheVimFuego said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I think Colin Chapman took some stick for not putting robustness and reliability at the top of his priorities.

Different times, he was an undoubted genius though.

Oh, we were talking about the game, sorry. :)

If someone ported it to iOS I'd be onto it in no time.

Yeah.. as long as you could plug a wheel and pedals in :)

Chapman and Newey together would have been an awesome combination

• I don't play GPL but sometimes, when I want to sit back and relax, I drive trucks in Euro Truck Simulator 2. It's so calming and relaxing.. Better than meditation. When driving, you can listen to your favourite music or online radio, sometimes when nobody's around I just turn the music off and sing instead: "I drive a truck, it carries money. And every day I think of running" and other relevant songs I know :D

I don't have a wheel but am thinking about getting one

• @syrupcore said:
    My gaming has pretty much died with the discovery of crossword puzzles. Totally obsessed. I occasionally download the free app of the week or some game app I hear a ton about but, if it flips my switch, my interest generally lasts about a week or two.

I do enjoy those I enjoy though. Time for a games recommend thread? Though, really, I have no time for the outcome. :)

It's very hit and miss on iOS but suits my limited leisure time well. Long gone are the days where I could spend hours at a time exploring the cosmos (mmmm, Elite ....). I tend towards the strategic end of things (XCOM, etc) with occasional arcadey thing for quick blasts.

I'm a complete Hearthstone tragic, I have amassed so many cards I have to continue just to keep up (sunk cost fallacy, etc).

Really should do less of this and more music but it's all a balance.

• @yug said:
    I don't play GPL but sometimes, when I want to sit back and relax, I drive trucks in Euro Truck Simulator 2. It's so calming and relaxing.. Better than meditation. When driving, you can listen to your favourite music or online radio, sometimes when nobody's around I just turn the music off and sing instead: "I drive a truck, it carries money. And every day I think of running" and other relevant songs I know :D

I did the same with a train simulator, even less to do with no steering wheel ...

• @TheVimFuego said:

@yug said:
    I don't play GPL but sometimes, when I want to sit back and relax, I drive trucks in Euro Truck Simulator 2. It's so calming and relaxing.. Better than meditation. When driving, you can listen to your favourite music or online radio, sometimes when nobody's around I just turn the music off and sing instead: "I drive a truck, it carries money. And every day I think of running" and other relevant songs I know :D

I did the same with a train simulator, even less to do with no steering wheel ...

One of my fellow old time gpl adversaries got into a ship simulator for much the same reasons.

• @yug said:

I have a Logitech wheel that has 3 pedals and a stick shift.....it is a really great wheel, I no longer have a gaming pc, and my wheel is not supported by PS4, so I am now stuck with GT on the PS3 for getting a racing fix.