Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MidiSTEPs update...22/02/17

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• MidiSTEPs Update

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just downloaded from UK AppStore with no problems

• @gsm909 said:
    I just downloaded from UK AppStore with no problems

Ditto

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Something isn't right for me - I'm in the U.S. Store - I very clearly remember downloading and posting about this app, but now it shows $9.99 as if I don't own it. (I must not have installed it on my new iPad). Maybe just a temporary glitch...

• @StormJH1 said:
    Something isn't right for me - I'm in the U.S. Store - I very clearly remember downloading and posting about this app, but now it shows $9.99 as if I don't own it. (I must not have installed it on my new iPad). Maybe just a temporary glitch...

I had that same thing on another app, is it possible you hid it from your purchase list? i think I did this on another app and then when i decided to buy it again (after already owning it) it doesn't let you buy it twice, it says you already own it then you get it for free.

Check your hidden app purchases just in case. It should be in that list if that's the case.

• @StormJH1 said:
    Something isn't right for me - I'm in the U.S. Store - I very clearly remember downloading and posting about this app, but now it shows $9.99 as if I don't own it. (I must not have installed it on my new iPad). Maybe just a temporary glitch...

Try just hitting the buy button. If you purchased it, it should tell you you already purchased it and then ask you if you want it for free. Presuming you have 'confirm purchases' on, you can always back out after hitting buy.

• Thanks @syrupcore and @Carnbot - That is likely what happened. I just didn't play with it because I was watching my daughter.

I like the design of midiSTEPs - it's missing tons of features over something like ModStep or a DAW with MIDI capabilities, but it's simple, colorful, and you can use it like one of those old school sequencers or trackers to create quick patterns.

• @StormJH1 Indeed. And I hope it never ever grows beyond that. Could use some feature refinement but I love its focus.