Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Patterning where are you

Comments

• @kobamoto said:

Guy's a talented dude:

• I believe there's a new version with Ableton export coming.

• yep very talented

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I believe there's a new version with Ableton export coming.

Ableton export is already in Patterning (if that;'s what you are talking about). MIDI tracks for Ableton export is coming soon..

• @benkamen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Ableton export is already in Patterning (if that;'s what you are talking about). MIDI tracks for Ableton export is coming soon..

I was seduced by alternative facts. Forgive me.

• edited February 2017

@ExAsperis99 said:

@benkamen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I was seduced by alternative facts. Forgive me.

But while we're in discussions: what exactly does midi for Ableton export mean? Asking for a friend.

• @benkamen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

It is.......................................... ;)

• On an OT side note, i noticed that there were a few audio glitches when app switching to Thor and Garageband. I'm finding this quite a lot at the moment and wondering whether a recent iOS update is causing this because it shouldn't be happening. Anyone else finding this since 10.2?

• are you talking about within audiobus or outside of audiobus?

• Either, but I'm using AUM most these days. I'm just finding more glitches when switching between different apps and noticed in the video, this guy has the same thing.

• Great news benkamen!!

• edited February 2017

@Carnbot said:
    Either, but I'm using AUM most these days. I'm just finding more glitches when switching between different apps and noticed in the video, this guy has the same thing.

Yeah got glitches yesterday too, with switching between launchpad <>blocs without AB ipad mini2 10.2

• I've stopped using Patterning because of glitch and also felt it was not accurate enough on timing...
    I should try again to (re)confirm...

• @crony let me know what glitch you are talking about so I can fix! Same with timing issue, I haven't heard anything to this effect, but feel free to DM me with info so I can investigate.

• @benkamen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Ah, yummy.

@ExAsperis99 Means you can use your own samples in Live if you want, keeping only the rhythm.