Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why we fight │ LaunchPAD iOS live performance and AWESOME music video - haQ attaQ

Without LumaFusion this video would have just been a regular four minute long fixed screen-type of video, with my hands moving around a bit while interacting with LaunchPAD for iOS. It is amazing what we can create when we've got access to the right type of tools. What do you think?

haQattaQ

Comments

• this was brilliant. excellent work Jakob :)

• Nice editing. Really dig that.

• Once again, very nicely done. Congrats ! :)

• 24 hours of work, wow. Sounds great

Are those visual FX built in to LumaFusion?

• Nice work, showcasing a lot of top apps too.

• Good work Mister J. No one (unless you do it :)) really recognizes (values?) how much time video editing takes and how much is left on the cutting room floor etc. BUT....the two days went by anyway and while I was cutting my nails, sighing at Facebook, and trying to decide whether to wash the car or beat the dog, you made a something that came from nothing and wasn't there before but is now....

• edited February 2017

Just saw the tutorial on making the intro. So good.

But... Does this mean the old "ya-ee-yaw" intro beat has been replaced by the eagle??

• Good stuff! Not sure there's a beat you've done @jakoB_haQ that I didn't like.

Hope this job comes thru soon and then I might be able to paetron u and discchord. Cross fingers for that!

Keep up the great work

• edited February 2017

I'm not gonna say any thing...

This is the proper start of iOS getting some where...go Jakob and blocs and Steinberg and LumaFusion

• @gonekrazy3000 @WTK @crony @MonzoPro @nic_b_nice @AndyPlankton @RajahP Thank you all, it means a lot to me that you liked the video. =D

• @Hmtx said:
    24 hours of work, wow. Sounds great

Are those visual FX built in to LumaFusion?

Yes! There's loads more FX, and colour option manipulation tools in there. And it can all be key-framed. The motion tracking I did (camera following my hand wiping the screen) is a bit tricky as I had to do it manually though.

@Hmtx said:
    Just saw the tutorial on making the intro. So good.

But... Does this mean the old "ya-ee-yaw" intro beat has been replaced by the eagle??

Yes, the eagle/hawk thing is ruler now! =D

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Good work Mister J. No one (unless you do it :)) really recognizes (values?) how much time video editing takes and how much is left on the cutting room floor etc. BUT....the two days went by anyway and while I was cutting my nails, sighing at Facebook, and trying to decide whether to wash the car or beat the dog, you made a something that came from nothing and wasn't there before but is now....

That was pure poetry! =D

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Good work Mister J. No one (unless you do it :)) really recognizes (values?) how much time video editing takes

I do! ;)

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    Yes! There's loads more FX, and colour option manipulation tools in there. And it can all be key-framed. The motion tracking I did (camera following my hand wiping the screen) is a bit tricky as I had to do it manually though.

Thanks, your tutorial really answered a lot of the questions I had about all those FX. I fell in love with key-framing the instant I learned what it is, long ago. But it was one of those distant, I'll-never-attain-her kind of loves for many years. After seeing this video, I might have the courage to ask her out. LumaFusion makes it look so much more accessible.

• Jakob you are the master of iOS video editing, totally brilliant video as always, top job

• Cool video and track @jakoB_haQ . Looking forward to my retirement so I can spend that sort of time on music and video! :wink:

• Nice video & music!

Men, Jakob, sluta med ticsen att torka av din iPad! Störande!

• @ErrkaPetti said:
    Nice video & music!

I can't stop. It's gone so far by now that it's one of my calling cards. Me and my girlfriend where discussing merc. Like would I ever sell haQ attaQ merc? My position is don't buy stuff you allready have or stuff you don't need.

But then it hit me. Micro fiber wiping cloths. I am actually looking into finding companies that makes the best types. If and when I find one that I'm satisfied with, I'll have them make cloths with the haQ attaQ logo on them. And I'll be able to sell merc that is needed. :smile:

These cloths are actually something an iOS musician have use for.

So you see I can't stop. But I will announce the wiping sequence in my videos before it happens. At least then you'll know when to look away. :wink:

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Jakob you are the master of iOS video editing, totally brilliant video as always, top job

Thank you so much Doug, means a lot a lot a lot to me! :smiley:

• @AlterEgo_UK @philowerx Thank you! I'm happy you like the video! =D

• @jakoB_haQ said:

@ErrkaPetti said:
    Nice video & music!

I can't stop. It's gone so far by now that it's one of my calling cards. Me and my girlfriend where discussing merc. Like would I ever sell haQ attaQ merc? My position is don't buy stuff you allready have or stuff you don't need.

But then it hit me. Micro fiber wiping cloths. I am actually looking into finding companies that makes the best types. If and when I find one that I'm satisfied with, I'll have them make cloths with the haQ attaQ logo on them. And I'll be able to sell merc that is needed. :smile:

These cloths are actually something an iOS musician have use for.

So you see I can't stop. But I will announce the wiping sequence in my videos before it happens. At least then you'll know when to look away. :wink:

Like.

• LOL, that's a really awesome idea. Great track man, really liked it.

• @Dubbylabby Noted! =D

@Tarekith Noted, and thanks Erik! I'm happy you liked the video.