Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midiflow crash with controller assignement

@JohannesD I've sended you a mail with the crash logs etc...
But, can someone reproduce this bug ?

So, with Midiflow latest version:
I want to assign a midi controller, to change a preset into Midiflow.
So I use an "assignement" to do so.
In my case the midi controller send a CC104, that I wish to assign to preset 0 into midiflow.
CC105, will launch preset 1
CC106, will launch preset 2...

So with the actions previous and next, it works fine, I may increase/decrease and change the preset.
BUT, if you assign the program change value (to assign really CC105 to preset 0, CC104 to preset 1 etc..) it works just once, then it crash.
Then all presets are gone, except the first one, and also all assignments are gone... :(

Thanks for your feedback :)

Comments

• Yep, there is/was a bug, I'm sorry. I've added you to my TestFlight group and uploaded a version with a fix. Please tell me if this has resolved the issue for you.

Btw. this bug did not delete the presets directly; I think it just made the app crash before it was able to save the changes.

• edited February 2017

Cool ! i'll test this afternoon :)
    Fast fix, I love that !

But, to me it really destroyed all presets involved in this.
    The one I've assigned with a number for preset change...The presets were properly saved before playing with assignments, so it delete them after the crash.
    But I'll double check that.

• is it fixed now?
    I want to change the scene of midiflow by sending a program change from another app (set list maker, that i use in foreground to read chords).
    Now I do this with imidipatchbay and it works well, but I need a more deep midi routing